Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 EV6 Wind
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black interiors, tinted windows, rwd, bought at Forth Worth, Texas Moritz Kia,
for just $2000 over msrp with a level 2 charger, tints, nitrogen and prewiring of tow, (which I will never use) I live in Oklahoma city, tried to buy it here and they were trying to sell me $10,000 over sticker, thieves that is all they are. Anyways so far I'm happy with the purchase,is a whole new way of doing things.
Manny
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Tire Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Lovely RX-7!
Welcome and congrats! Lovely RX-7!
Enjoy. I have the same configuration. It's wonderful. I also owns Tesla's and find the car more refined than my M3 LR AWD. The only thing I miss, which I knew going into it, is the acceleration. But, I still own the M3 for my driving in Salt Lake City where I actually use the HP in the mountains. The Kia is garaged in rural NY state where we go nowhere very fast. I also owned the original RX7, purchased the first year it was produced with the somewhat suspect Wankle engine. How I wish I kept it, but then again, it was prohibitively expensive to keep it running.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 Wind
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Starts at the 1 min mark.
That is a very mint looking car! Mine you can see the weather on the paint from the other owner, but I daily drive it to work and back 20 miles one way and no big problems for the last 3 years other than old rubber and parts that I replace as they break.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts