Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
EV6 GT
46 Posts
The Lucid Air has far …

I think they made it trackable. If the EV6 GT doesn't have any sort of ESC disable and removal of nannies for the track.. then this GT is a bust to me…
or on the PR release
“While supremely comfortable, the EV6 GT puts the driver in complete control for truly exciting experiences. Drivers can deactivate the vehicle’s ESC system for added oversteer potential, while a dedicated Drift Mode sends a higher proportion of power to the rear wheels for true grin-inducing sideways action.” from here The new Kia EV6 GT – a high-performance crossover for the new mobility era

·
Registered
EV6 GT
46 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing if the front is always engaged because of the hard acceleration capability of the GT.
No, see my earlier post above which explains that that the modes of the GT are the same as the lower models so in Eco the front is detached despite availability of 4WD and more power of GT… only when GT is engaged is the full power of both motors released.

Whoever said that there would be no effect of having full power available and that it would have no correlation to range … complete BS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts