Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am first on the list with my dealer for a gt line after the February allocation (mid feb at this dealer). Does anyone have any idea when the next batches of ev6's should be arriving?

·
Registered
GT-Line.
492 Posts
I am first on the list with my dealer for a gt line after the February allocation (mid feb at this dealer). Does anyone have any idea when the next batches of ev6's should be arriving?
Just type in EV6 in the search and scroll all the way down for your results.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a deposit fall through on a first edition, as well as a couple GT Lines still available. Should arrive at my dealership in Boise, Idaho on the 15th of Feb. (208)919-1932
Yes, it fell through because you tried to rip your customer off with an upcharge. They brought the car to your dealership… they could have brought it to any dealership! I passed on my EV6 FE reservation too because the dealer wanted $10,000 more! The car isn’t worth it. It’s riddled with problems! Its dealers like you that are screwing up sales for this car! The hvac has heating issues affecting fast charging and driving comfort! It’s dealers like you that have pushed away loyal kia buyers! I’ll never buy nor bring for service my cars to the dealership that tried to overcharge me! I thought I had a relationship with them. I buy a new car every couple of years too! Kia gave you a meno asking you not to raise the price of the FE cars… but no, you got bit by the greed bug! I’m so soured by the EV6… I don’t even want one at msrp! If I ever do preorder a car again… I will insist on a signed contract to purchase the car at MSRP first. In the event no dealer will do that… I’ll just cancel the order!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, it fell through because you tried to rip your customer off with an upcharge. They brought the car to your dealership… they could have brought it to any dealership! I passed on my EV6 FE reservation too because the dealer wanted $10,000 more! The car isn’t worth it. It’s riddled with problems! Its dealers like you that are screwing up sales for this car! The hvac has heating issues affecting fast charging and driving comfort! It’s dealers like you that have pushed away loyal kia buyers! I’ll never buy nor bring for service my cars to the dealership that tried to overcharge me! I thought I had a relationship with them. I buy a new car every couple of years too! Kia gave you a meno asking you not to raise the price of the FE cars… but no, you got bit by the greed bug! I’m so soured by the EV6… I don’t even want one at msrp! If I ever do preorder a car again… I will insist on a signed contract to purchase the car at MSRP first. In the event no dealer will do that… I’ll just cancel the order!
We are NOT marking up any FE reservations. It was reserved by my General Manager's mother-in-law, who decided she didn't want it. We have 2 FE customers picking up their EV6s at our dealership, for MSRP.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well just to let you know that I scheduled my 100K Lincoln Navigator for service and recall. I had to wait 3 weeks for appointment. On morning of appointment, I received a text they had no loaner car for me, would drop me home or take me to rental car company. Warranty specifically provides for Lincoln loaner. wound up taking car to Ford dealer for service. Had to pay for my own rental out of pocket, a nice Honda CRV. Lincoln took nearly 3 months after i provided documentation to send me a debit card for my rental car. So the moral is find a good dealer, but just know the winds of change are always blowing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts