Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don't know if any of you have seen these videos yet. Considering they were only posted yesterday and only have 29 views so far I doubt it.
I found that channel a couple of days ago and last night saw the new playlist. I've watched 10 of them so far.

The most exciting feature is confirmation that the US version has the parallel and perpendicular parking in RSPA. Very few (professional) reviewers have discovered that feature.

I would like if they had more about the HUD. All they do is show how you select items and adjust the position and shape of the display. Good, but I want to see more action.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found that channel a couple of days ago and last night saw the new playlist. I've watched 10 of them so far.

The most exciting feature is confirmation that the US version has the parallel and perpendicular parking in RSPA. Very few (professional) reviewers have discovered that feature.

I would like if they had more about the HUD. All they do is show how you select items and adjust the position and shape of the display. Good, but I want to see more action.
Here's a good example (but it's in German):

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looking through the videos. I wonder how much of this is relevant to the upcoming updates. It does look like the 211117 and in one of the videos shows it as 210616.

I haven't upgraded to the 211214 yet, but reading the foum it seems like there are changes there aswell.

Anyone with an idea? Learning all this and then having to go through it all again might not be usefule for those not curious.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
The Matte Paint care video is interesting, I wonder how many people put this car through a commercial automatic car wash.

There face when they come out will be priceless. o_O 😢

Reactions: alonline
1 - 10 of 10 Posts