Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions about the Air which I've been unable to find out anywhere. There's lots of info about higher spec models but very little about this one.

Is snow mode selectable/available?

Can V2L adapter be used if purchased separately, even though its not an option from new?

What does blind spot assistance do, is it just a warning sound?

Thanks for any replies

·
Registered
White RWD Long Range w/o Heat Pump
90 Posts
I have a few questions about the Air which I've been unable to find out anywhere. There's lots of info about higher spec models but very little about this one.

Is snow mode selectable/available?

Can V2L adapter be used if purchased separately, even though its not an option from new?

What does blind spot assistance do, is it just a warning sound?

Thanks for any replies
I have an Air Long Range but don't really know if the specs of this model match UK model.
I have have snow mode selectable, V2L adapter came with the car and there's no blind spot warning nor side cameras.
Hope this help you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, it sounds like your spec is slightly different, but the V2L thing is interesting. I didn't go for it by going for a GT line as it isn't something I think I'll use at the moment, but it may be useful at some point in the future.

I'll have to wait until I pick up the car on Friday to find out.

I reckon I'm getting their showroom model, as it only took 3 weeks from ordering.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks, it sounds like your spec is slightly different, but the V2L thing is interesting. I didn't go for it by going for a GT line as it isn't something I think I'll use at the moment, but it may be useful at some point in the future.

I'll have to wait until I pick up the car on Friday to find out.

I reckon I'm getting their showroom model, as it only took 3 weeks from ordering.
May not be their car, what colour have you ordered? Im aware a few red Airs landed in uk last weekend including mine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will be red, so you may be right there. The dealer did say they'd check their system but didn't expect there to be news, only to see that they'd receive it tomorrow.

They must be building stocks of certain models, as 3 weeks is nowhere near long enough to build and ship it.

Congratulations on getting your own car 🙂

·
Registered
64 Posts
It will be red, so you may be right there. The dealer did say they'd check their system but didn't expect there to be news, only to see that they'd receive it tomorrow.

They must be building stocks of certain models, as 3 weeks is nowhere near long enough to build and ship it.

Congratulations on getting your own car 🙂
I posted previously that in early December when l was looking, more than one dealer told me that Airs were coming through early, especially red ones. Enjoy the car when you get it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
My understanding is the VTL plug can be bought for £400 as an extra if you want it with lower specced cars.
Correct. All cars are V2L capable but some just don't come with the adaptor. You can buy it separately if needed.

Reactions: Comfyshoes
1 - 9 of 9 Posts