Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I ordered a runway red EV6 GT-line AWD 77,4kWh with towbar. Delivery scheduled for December, but probably later. GT-line in Holland is like GT-line S, heatpump included, but without theft alarm. And now we wait………

·
Registered
2 Posts
This weekend I ordered a runway red EV6 GT-line AWD 77,4kWh with towbar. Delivery scheduled for December, but probably later. GT-line in Holland is like GT-line S, heatpump included, but without theft alarm. And now we wait………
I ordered today a GT line RWD because the dealer couldn't give an estimate when the AWD would be in production (not as of yet) or did you hear otherwise?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only heard AWD is delayed, I also heard AWD is being produced, most Korean YouTube video’s are with AWD. So I am still hoping it won’t last that long. RWD is out of the question for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Going to contact dealer again. He looked in the system and there a no awd in production for Europe at the moment. There was even a memo to ask people if they wanted to change their order as there was no possible estimate given for awd. I'm hesitant too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts