Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I ordered a runway red EV6 GT-line AWD 77,4kWh with towbar. Delivery scheduled for December, but probably later. GT-line in Holland is like GT-line S, heatpump included, but without theft alarm. And now we wait………

·
Registered
5 Posts
This weekend I ordered a runway red EV6 GT-line AWD 77,4kWh with towbar. Delivery scheduled for December, but probably later. GT-line in Holland is like GT-line S, heatpump included, but without theft alarm. And now we wait………
I ordered today a GT line RWD because the dealer couldn't give an estimate when the AWD would be in production (not as of yet) or did you hear otherwise?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only heard AWD is delayed, I also heard AWD is being produced, most Korean YouTube video’s are with AWD. So I am still hoping it won’t last that long. RWD is out of the question for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Going to contact dealer again. He looked in the system and there a no awd in production for Europe at the moment. There was even a memo to ask people if they wanted to change their order as there was no possible estimate given for awd. I'm hesitant too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Going to contact dealer again. He looked in the system and there a no awd in production for Europe at the moment. There was even a memo to ask people if they wanted to change their order as there was no possible estimate given for awd. I'm hesitant too.
Indeed! Sad news and no official explanation for it to those customers who placed faith in pre-orders

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.