Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Administrator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
You have to remember that at different places in the world the lead times are different, in the USA they seem to get cars quicker then in the UK.

No understanding why as an order is an order regardless of location but many on here are saying they are getting there cars in a month of to where as others are suffering a 12 month of more wait time.

Registered
I ordered my Kia EV6 in February 2022! Still not heard anything !! 馃槦馃槦馃槦馃槦
I ordered a RWD GTLS in yacht blue with heat pump in Feb 22 with an expected delivery of Sep 22 which went back to Dec 22 and then Jun 23. On Monday this week had a call from the dealer to say that a car of the same spec had been cancelled, would I like it. Didn't have to think for too long and will pick it up next Monday or Tuesday. It seems that any cars built and cancelled before delivery must be offered to the person who has been waiting the longest wherever they may be in the country and cannot be resold by the original dealer. Keep your fingers crossed , you too could be lucky.

Registered
I ordered a RWD GTLS in yacht blue with heat pump in Feb 22 with an expected delivery of Sep 22 which went back to Dec 22 and then Jun 23. On Monday this week had a call from the dealer to say that a car of the same spec had been cancelled, would I like it. Didn't have to think for too long and will pick it up next Monday or Tuesday. It seems that any cars built and cancelled before delivery must be offered to the person who has been waiting the longest wherever they may be in the country and cannot be resold by the original dealer. Keep your fingers crossed , you too could be lucky.
This is great news for you.

I ordered the exact same spec in April 2022 (after being forced to change the colour from Matte Grey) and was intially told late October 2022 delivery. This was then pushed back to November and then December. After getting no further update, I chased the lease company in October and was told delivery was now January 2023, which I knew wasn't going to happen as they didn't even have a build date at that point. Mid December the date was pushed back to March 2023 and then early January they changed it again to June 2023 at the earliest. The 'at the earliest' part doesn't fill me with great confidence. Seriously considering cancelling which is a shame as I love the car. I was intially going to order the Tesla Model 3 but the customer service at Tesla was beyond disappointing and I couldn't even get a response from them. Maybe it needs a re-visit.

Registered
Good news for you but shame they can't just bump everyone up the list by one place ... then I might not still have a two month wait ahead of me. :(

Registered
I never placed an order for an EV6. I just went to my local dealership and purchased a Wind AWD for MSRP. Guess I got lucky.
That鈥檚 what I did. Drove 250 miles. Our local KIA dealer was marking them up 10k at the time.
They are able to sell them eventually, but it took weeks.
Good news for you but shame they can't just bump everyone up the list by one place ... then I might not still have a two month wait ahead of me. :(
Agreed鈥.we have been in unchartered waters for too long!馃強馃徎

21 - 27 of 27 Posts