Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am about to order EV6 GT S Line in Uk for September delivery, however i have been reading here and can see the heat pump may not be benefit me much in uk because of weather and the dealership has offered to include in the price for 1000 pounds i am not sure if its worth it , any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
I opted not to go for the heat pump in the end as I rarely do much long range winter driving.

My understanding the heat pump is only effective once the battery really gets to temperature and it wont have much of a chance to do that on shorter drives.

Based on that, for me, wasn't worth the extra 1k

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sounds like a great dealer as the heat pump is £900 inc VAT :rolleyes:

The prices are on the KIA UK website, with and without heat pump now.

I opted to add the heat pump to my car as I thought that it may help, still haven't got my car yet so can't comment on if it makes any difference.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess is a pay day for dealer that's the difference, i am not surprised though. I also tried using other dealers however the company has a contract with only one dealer so get the scheme I have to go with this dealer only no flexibility at all

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've ordered the Heat Pump on my vehicle for £900 which is the standard extra from KIA. (I note there is no build extra add-on listed for the Heat Pump on the KIA website). With the pre-conditioning to set up cabin temp I think it should prove to be more value in colder/winter months here in the UK. Delivery on mine is scheduled for September/October 2022 have heard anything that changes this as yet! Happy Driving

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All

I am about to order EV6 GT S Line in Uk for September delivery, however i have been reading here and can see the heat pump may not be benefit me much in uk because of weather and the dealership has offered to include in the price for 1000 pounds i am not sure if its worth it , any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks
I hope you were able to place your order for September delivery. I just had my test drive cancelled as the dealer said that there will be no EV6’s available for delivery until January 2023.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,801 Posts
I hope you were able to place your order for September delivery. I just had my test drive cancelled as the dealer said that there will be no EV6’s available for delivery until January 2023.
Strange why they cancelled your test drive as you can still place the order knowing it will not be till 2023.

Plus the GT version is out at the end of the year.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,801 Posts
Who would wait 10 months for a new car especially as the dealer couldn’t give me a fixed price and didn’t have a car available to test drive?
I have been waiting 10 months and I know others are at 11 to 12 months and waiting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts