Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting for arrival - and still considering whether I will accept - Yellow FE. Does anyone know whether the EV 6 has hardware installed for adaptive (ADB) headlights that can be activated by a software update when they become legal in the U.S. later this year? Word is that Audi, Toyota and others have done that - and are ready to send the upgrade.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Waiting for arrival - and still considering whether I will accept - Yellow FE. Does anyone know whether the EV 6 has hardware installed for adaptive (ADB) headlights that can be activated by a software update when they become legal in the U.S. later this year? Word is that Audi, Toyota and others have done that - and are ready to send the upgrade.
I thought all the first editions have arrived already. You should check with your dealership.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 FE Urban Yellow
95 Posts
The yellows have been delayed.
I would be overjoyed if the delay (builds in March) resulted in adding adaptive headlights, but realize this is a pipe dream. However, I still hope that the headlight wiring supports a retrofit with the LED matrix. That is something I would definitely do as I really want this feature.

EDIT: Yep, a pipe dream. Just read MurlinatoR's post about this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts