Kia EV Forum banner

after more than 4 decades of ice cars it might be time for a bev

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  mclane 
#1 ·
as i said in the chapter (which ev6 will you buy) i would go for the base ev6 because of the chrome (i have always bought the chrome version of a car (my current mustang is a 5.0 with performance pack PLUS premium pack (which came with chrome around the side windows and bright alloys)) and the biggest engine (the would be the big battery and dual motors). the long range dual motor ev6 accelerates as fast as my 5.0 mustang. it has as much room as the chrysler 300c and if i fold down the rear seats there is nearly as much room for luggage for a long vacation with my wife as in the load compartment with hardtop of my pickup. so the ev6 combines the best and gives you all the fun plus you are one of the "good" (green).

#2 ·
as I said in the chapter (which ev6 will you buy) I would go for the base ev6 because of the chrome (i have always bought the chrome version of a car (my current mustang is a 5.0 with performance pack PLUS premium pack (which came with chrome around the side windows and bright alloys)) and the biggest engine (the would be the big battery and dual motors). the long-range dual motor EV6 accelerates as fast as my 5.0 Mustang. it has as much room as the Chrysler 300c and if I fold down the rear seats there is nearly as much room for luggage for a long vacation with my wife as in the load compartment with the hardtop of my pickup. so the EV6 combines the best and gives you all the fun plus you are one of the "good" (green).
There is chrome on the base? I like the base for its seats, however, the black molding with the groves above the wheel wheels should be body-colored as the higher trims.

#9 ·
I myself strongly dislike anything chrome at all in a car (inside or out), and I also dislike shiny/glossy black ... I prefer matte black for trim inside and out. If I buy this vehicle, it would be my first Kia (I'm only drawn to Kia because of this BEV), and I'd likely go for the top GT trim, AWD, larger battery pack.

#10 ·
I myself strongly dislike anything chrome at all in a car (inside or out), and I also dislike shiny/glossy black ... I prefer matte black for trim inside and out. If I buy this vehicle, it would be my first Kia, and I'd likely go for the top GT trim, AWD, larger battery pack.
if you buy the gt, you do not have any choice. it comes awd long range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.