Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part number for these wheels? I know in the UK you can get the 21” wheels from the forthcoming GT but can’t seem to find any information for the ones in this pic
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,801 Posts
They look like an aftermarket fitted wheel not an original Kia wheel.

Trying to find out what though is going to be tough.

·
Super Moderator
1,801 Posts
Yes I think you might be right there was a similar thread about this I came across in the forum with a similar conclusion about them.
Could also be a custom pair, some places around the world you can get custom alloys made very cheaply, just not in the UK.

·
Registered
GT-Line.
491 Posts
Does anyone know the part number for these wheels? I know in the UK you can get the 21” wheels from the forthcoming GT but can’t seem to find any information for the ones in this pic View attachment 4045
The wheel design, even on the GT Line kind of reminds me a little of the Nazi symbol, just my opinion. I would get other ones, no offense.

·
Super Moderator
1,801 Posts
The wheel design, even on the GT Line kind of reminds me a little of the Nazi symbol, just my opinion. I would get other ones, no offense.
Really, i was thinking more of a leg with a boot on or golf club look myself.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT-Line AWD Aurora Black Pearl
252 Posts
The 20" wheels on the GT-line go in the opposite direction from a Swastika. If anything, they remind me more of a letter in the Hebrew alphabet, although I'm not sure which one it resembles most.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a GT-Line on order and was exploring the option of ultralight forged wheels. I know the bolt pattern is 5x114 - would need to gather more data for offset and widths for the wheels.

If the wheels are similar in weight to the 20" from Model Y/etc, then I'd guess 30-32lbs.

There's a few good companies that have some kind of hybrid forging process that doesn't break your wallet but gives some impressive results. 20" wheel, 9" width, between 25-26lbs, so ballpark 5lbs rotational unsprung mass per corner, might be interesting results.

This isn't something I'd be jumping on for probably 6 months at this time but the idea is there :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts