Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke with my closest dealer Kia of Port Charlotte (used to be Fuccillo) and they charge $5895 over MSRP for mandadory KPC addon on consisting of rain replellant, nitrogen, etc and gloat that this is much more reasonable then other dealers charging $10,000+ over MSRP. Buyers should avoid them. I did send an email with a screen shot of then stating this to Kia Corporate.

·
Registered
'20 Santafe
24 Posts
Spoke with my closest dealer Kia of Port Charlotte (used to be Fuccillo) and they charge $5895 over MSRP for mandadory KPC addon on consisting of rain replellant, nitrogen, etc and gloat that this is much more reasonable then other dealers charging $10,000+ over MSRP. Buyers should avoid them. I did send an email with a screen shot of then stating this to Kia Corporate.
Check with South Dade Kia, as I understand it they don't add to MSRP. I'm currently looking to order a GT-Line RWD.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I now have to update what I previously wrote. South Dade Kia now has a 1K markup. Phil Smith has a 10K markup.
Looks like I'll be hunting for a better price, again.
954-548-8670

Call that number ^^^it’s a salesman at Rick Case . He will 100% do best he can. He’s young. He’s a good kid. The original salesman I worked with was a dick and I told the sales manager he doesn’t deserve the full commission or whatever.
Our GT - Line was at Msrp with a basic protection package.

·
Registered
'20 Santafe
24 Posts
954-548-8670

Call that number ^^^it’s a salesman at Rick Case . He will 100% do best he can. He’s young. He’s a good kid. The original salesman I worked with was a dick and I told the sales manager he doesn’t deserve the full commission or whatever.
Our GT - Line was at Msrp with a basic protection package.
I spoke with a salesman(might be the same dick you spoke with) at Rick Case awhile back and he mentioned they were charging 5K above MSRP and the 2K for the protection pkg. He also mentioned that they only deal with walk-ins, would not deal over phone.
Don't think I'll be contacting them anytime soon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I spoke with a salesman(might be the same dick you spoke with) at Rick Case awhile back and he mentioned they were charging 5K above MSRP and the 2K for the protection pkg. He also mentioned that they only deal with walk-ins, would not deal over phone.
Don't think I'll be contacting them anytime soon.
that’sweird I did get the protection package (1600) but nothing else

1 - 9 of 9 Posts