Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind AWD +Tech pkg
69 Posts
Is there any dealers around the east coast selling wind EV6 at msrp or close to it? Or are there no wind trims available yet?
Here in south Florida Wind models are arriving. I'm picking up mine tomorrow (there will be photos!) But please note: At least one dealer is listing them as GT-Line on their Website, probably trying to bury the ADM a little. Run the VIN through a decoder to confirm (or use this link to pull a window sticker Print Window Sticker | Kia Telluride Forum ); it's not limited to Tellurides. Note locally any conversations about stock EV6s starts at $15-20k ADM. Plus $1,200 ceramic "treatments".

·
Registered
280 Posts
Here in south Florida Wind models are arriving. I'm picking up mine tomorrow (there will be photos!) But please note: At least one dealer is listing them as GT-Line on their Website, probably trying to bury the ADM a little. Run the VIN through a decoder to confirm (or use this link to pull a window sticker Print Window Sticker | Kia Telluride Forum ); it's not limited to Tellurides. Note locally any conversations about stock EV6s starts at $15-20k ADM. Plus $1,200 ceramic "treatments".
Central Florida representing.

$20K markups are normal here. I got one down to $10K and another to $5K but with a lower trade-in. Many dealers are sticking with $13K or $10K markups with the first batch.

I plan to wait it out a little since I saw what happened with the Ioniq 5 (oversupply) and I don't want a GT-Line or FE anyhow.

·
Registered
384 Posts

$20K markups are normally here. I got one down to $10K and another to $5K but with a lower trade-in. Many dealers are sticking with $13K or $10K markups with the first batch.

I plan to wait it out a little since I saw what happened with the Ioniq 5 (oversupply) and I don't want a GT-Line or FE anyhow.
Take it the mark ups are killing the sales of the Ioniq 5 a bit?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Take it the mark ups are killing the sales of the Ioniq 5 a bit?
Two parts.. I think Hyundai overpriced the base (SE) model and dealers added high markups originally (now half or none). I think SELs would sell immediately without markup - there's enough demand for it but SEs I think those will sit on lots for a bit.

The Limiteds sold quickly even with crazy markups.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Two parts.. I think Hyundai overpriced the base (SE) model and dealers added high markups originally (now half or none). I think SELs would sell immediately without markup - there's enough demand for it but SEs I think those will sit on lots for a bit.

The Limiteds sold quickly even with crazy markups.
Add in Kia is doubly screwed due to perception. It's a Kia...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jay, kia nutley in NJ selling MSRP just put a deposit down on a wind AWD, they are getting another blue one in a week. Call them asap, ask for Tony, tell him Abraham sent you
Great dealership but coincidentally I just spoke to my EV6 salesperson and he mentioned because they are getting so many inquiries due to their MSRP policy they won't take any orders "outside their local territory". I'm not sure what that covers but it sounded like even South Jersey is outside. They would sell a car on the lot to anyone but with EV6 there is little chance it will just be on the lot (although I did get lucky that way).

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT-Line Black
6 Posts
Just picked up a black GT Line AWD for $1000 over MSRP in CT; dealer was originally asking $5500 over but I was able to negotiate down, plus got rid of most of the additional charges they add in. Despite the additional cost it seemed like a good grab since GT Line models are not as plentiful. In CT I know of a matte gray FE arriving in a few days that is available, plus several Winds with the tech package arriving in a week or two.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Purchased EV6 Wind AWD with tech package from Bill Dodge Kia Saco Maine at MSRP but they added $695 for document fee. Worked with Sydney there. She was very nice. I live in NH but the closest NH Kia dealership (Hampton NH) charges a $10,000 “market availability“ fee.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind AWD (Glacier/Grey)
47 Posts
I bought my EV6 Wind AWD for $58.5K, which is MSRP + tax from Quirk Kia Braintree in Massachusetts.

$20K markups are normally here. I got one down to $10K and another to $5K but with a lower trade-in. Many dealers are sticking with $13K or $10K markups with the first batch.

I agree with your thinking. Such large markups are unsustainable. With the entire world facing a recession, these prices have to come down. Just a wait a month or two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts