Kia EV Forum banner

Any east coast dealers selling wind EV6’s

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Bkaklinv 
#1 ·
Is there any dealers around the east coast selling wind EV6 at msrp or close to it? Or are there no wind trims available yet?

#2 ·
Here in south Florida Wind models are arriving. I'm picking up mine tomorrow (there will be photos!) But please note: At least one dealer is listing them as GT-Line on their Website, probably trying to bury the ADM a little. Run the VIN through a decoder to confirm (or use this link to pull a window sticker Print Window Sticker | Kia Telluride Forum ); it's not limited to Tellurides. Note locally any conversations about stock EV6s starts at $15-20k ADM. Plus $1,200 ceramic "treatments".

#3 · (Edited)
Central Florida representing.

$20K markups are normal here. I got one down to $10K and another to $5K but with a lower trade-in. Many dealers are sticking with $13K or $10K markups with the first batch.

I plan to wait it out a little since I saw what happened with the Ioniq 5 (oversupply) and I don't want a GT-Line or FE anyhow.

#8 ·
Hey Jay, kia nutley in NJ selling MSRP just put a deposit down on a wind AWD, they are getting another blue one in a week. Call them asap, ask for Tony, tell him Abraham sent you
Great dealership but coincidentally I just spoke to my EV6 salesperson and he mentioned because they are getting so many inquiries due to their MSRP policy they won't take any orders "outside their local territory". I'm not sure what that covers but it sounded like even South Jersey is outside. They would sell a car on the lot to anyone but with EV6 there is little chance it will just be on the lot (although I did get lucky that way).

#9 ·
Just picked up a black GT Line AWD for $1000 over MSRP in CT; dealer was originally asking $5500 over but I was able to negotiate down, plus got rid of most of the additional charges they add in. Despite the additional cost it seemed like a good grab since GT Line models are not as plentiful. In CT I know of a matte gray FE arriving in a few days that is available, plus several Winds with the tech package arriving in a week or two.

#13 ·
Only EV6 I'm seeing in regular inventory is an occasional Light or RWD Winds. They are sitting a few days before selling. Most are still getting over MSRP. No local dealer with thin 200 miles will sell an EV6 at MSRP. National average for EV6 sales is 4% over MSRP according to...cars.com or another Internet resource based on last 30 days of sales.

Based on that there have to quite a few MSRP deals in the middle of the country to offset the ADM insanity we face due to beach proximity on either coast.

Those figures may be skewed since I'm not sure how they include or ignore dealer add ons versus ADM. I'd rather pay 4% ADM than have $500 worth of dealer services and installations billed at $4995.

Funtimes to be alive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.