Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any F-1 fans here and if so who do you pull for, or maybe I should say what team do you pull for? I tend to pull for drivers more so than teams. At present my favorites are Danny Ric and George Russell.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm a McLaren fan, prefer Lando to Danny Ric but that's only because he's British, DR is an awesome talent, McLaren have a strong driver line up. I think George will press Lewis this year too. Going to be an exciting year

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,799 Posts
I know Max and he's family having worked for Arrows F1 when he's dad drove for the team and little Max used to visit at races and tests in he's pushchair so you would have thought I would support Max but I don't.

Nothing like a freezing winter testing at Silverstone in the rain, do not miss those times back in the day when Mark Webber was the test driver for Arrows.

F1 has become very stale and boring with the only interesting parts being crashes and controversy.

Everyone has there view on the final race issues and we will not go there as it will be a 50 / 50 split on views and what should have happened.

I support all drivers who make a race exciting.

Standing right on the fence here. :LOL: :LOL:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been attending the Canadian GP since 1981. I've seen a lot of talent through the years. Often times, being in the right car at the right time creates fame and fortune. Remember, Martin Brundle almost beat Senna in a junior formula.

Lando has talent and works hard. George may be hype.…

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm a McLaren fan, prefer Lando to Danny Ric but that's only because he's British, DR is an awesome talent, McLaren have a strong driver line up. I think George will press Lewis this year too. Going to be an exciting year
Yeah but Danny is more fun to watch!
Clothing Yellow Gesture Sunglasses Eyewear

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah but Danny is more fun to watch! View attachment 1383
He is a great guy, always smiling. There is not a lot to not like. I'm the same about Sebastian Vettel, he's so funny. Having said all that, you do tend to gravitate to local and McLaren is British, so to is Lando. I was a big Lewis fan when he drove for McLaren, he made the right switch when he moved to Mercedes but let's be clear, he was sat down and told how much money Mercedes was going to spend to give him a championship winning car and the level of commitment they were making to F1 so he had to go or he'd be fighting that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts