Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Pre-reservations" for the EV6 occurred before any orders were taken. Then, in May 2021, those customers who had pre-reserved an EV6 were invited to make an order. I believe that the closing date for this first batch of orders was the end of May.

Has anyone else who ordered before the end of May 2021 still not received their car yet?

I ordered my Matte Grey, GT-Line S AWD with heat pump in the UK on day 1 of orders - the 5th March 2021. I don't have a build date yet, let alone a delivery date.

Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
"Pre-reservations" for the EV6 occurred before any orders were taken. Then, in May 2021, those customers who had pre-reserved an EV6 were invited to make an order. I believe that the closing date for this first batch of orders was the end of May.

Has anyone else who ordered before the end of May 2021 still not received their car yet?

I ordered my Matte Grey, GT-Line S AWD with heat pump in the UK on day 1 of orders - the 5th March 2021. I don't have a build date yet, let alone a delivery date.

Thanks.
Sorry to hear your story, most frustrating although various wrinkles in the software will hopefully be solved by the time it arrives.
I did initially pre-order but couldn’t place an order until the test drive. I then ordered a GT-line AWD without heat pump at the end of November with delivery stated to be March/April this year. I asked about adding heat pump but the dealer said this would effectively be a new order even though the car had probably not been built. The delivery date has now moved to July ….probably …

·
Registered
222 Posts

Thanks.
Hi Bill,

Exactly the same situation as you, ordered day 1 - 5th May, was the first order at the dealer and the car wasn't even set up on their system.

Just have to feel special, because apparently there were only 56 cars with the identical spec as yours and mine ordered in the UK :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: jongodfrey

·
Registered
Ordered 12 October 2021 - Matte steel grey GT Line S AWD with heat pump - Delivery due August 2022
13 Posts
Ordered my AWD GT Line S in Matte Grey with HP in October 2021. Originally told late January, then that slipped to late February and currently late April. Messaged Kia UK on Twitter and told all back orders from October are due in July except for some RWD with HP which are due in March

Reactions: Bill Schaeffer

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered my AWD GT Line S in Matte Grey with HP in October 2021. Originally told late January, then that slipped to late February and currently late April. Messaged Kia UK on Twitter and told all back orders from October are due in July except for some RWD with HP which are due in March
Thanks - I may try Twitter myself

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,801 Posts
Ordered July 2021 and still waiting.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,801 Posts
What about back orders before October ?

·
Registered
222 Posts
What about back orders before October ?
Yeah I keep wondering that too!

May 2021 for me, still no date.

Saw a GT-Line in Yacht Blue, inside upstairs at Braintree Gridserve today :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts