Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD Yacht Blue
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to see how this looks in real pictures. On the builder site it has a yellowish cream tint to it. I don't want my main seating surface to be suede, I would prefer the white leather primary with black suede trim since I can't get the full leather on the steel matte grey gt line. Haven't found a single picture outside of Kia's website of this but I've seen window stickers of some "white seat option" GT-Line's so I know there are at least a few out there. The white leather seats with black suede trim and black suede seats with white leather trim are the only 2 options available for the steel matte grey gt-line.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
White interieur seems to be quite rare. I did a quick search on a German car-selling website and only one out of 82 listings has it.

Hope this helps!
That helps a ton thank you. It really is an off white... not really sure which one I like more. And by that I mean, I'm not a fan of either option... The black might be the safer bet between the two...guess I'll have to see it in person.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How bright are those seats? Is it the lighting or is the white.. more like an off white than brite white?
They are off-white. Definitely not as white as a Tesla's white interior.

They look better in your pics. Did you choose that color or is that just what was available?
I had a choice of the white with black suede interior or blue with white seats. I choose the blue. I do like how they look. My model 3 has the white interior and its nice to have some uniqueness :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I saw a black GT line AWD with the white seat option. it is not artic white, a little to the cream side, but looks great in the vehicle as the door panels also have the matching white. The trim around the seats is the grey/black suede. This definitely a great look inside.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I saw a black GT line AWD with the white seat option. it is not artic white, a little to the cream side, but looks great in the vehicle as the door panels also have the matching white. The trim around the seats is the grey/black suede. This definitely a great look inside.
Yeah the door panels I love. That is the reason I got white in my M3, I hated the wool panel.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ended up getting the white seat package in my yacht blue GT line... def glad I did. Aside from it seemingly being a rare option, I think it just make the whole interior look more premium than the black suede or base black leather look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts