Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Total longshot, but I'm wondering if there are any owners in/around Indy (I'm in Zionsville) who might be willing let me check out their car. My wife and I have been trying for a few weeks to even sit in one, but every time we see one listed on a dealer website and give them a call it's sold. I'd be happy to bring you the beverage of your choice, and you don't even have to let me drive it if you're uncomfortable. Fingers crossed!

2017 KIA SOUL EV+
1 Posts
Total longshot, but I'm wondering if there are any owners in/around Indy (I'm in Zionsville) who might be willing let me check out their car. My wife and I have been trying for a few weeks to even sit in one, but every time we see one listed on a dealer website and give them a call it's sold. I'd be happy to bring you the beverage of your choice, and you don't even have to let me drive it if you're uncomfortable. Fingers crossed!
I’m in Westfield Indiana. I very much regret my recent purchase of my 2017 Soul EV+. A large number of the charging stations around Central Indiana have been decommissioned. You cannot trust Google or Kia maps as to station locations because they are just “gone.” In addition, the station needs to have the correct plug. Don’t do it…..here……yet. :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for chiming in fellow Hoosiers! Somebody local did reach out to me man in May and we were so impressed by his EV6 that we ordered one. Almost 5 months later and we haven't heard anything from the dealer, so we've been looking seriously at other makes and models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts