Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get an idea if anyone has run into this. Was leaving to go the store this morning and got an error on screen saying "Check Brake System" and the Regen paddles were inactive and I had not regen braking at all. This was also paired with two errors shown in the app.
Font Screenshot Darkness Software Number

The proximity sensors also were showing an error on screen in the car. Prior to this my wife drove the car home on Friday and parked ot woth no issues. The weather has been super mild and not rain. There have been no collision or anything to damage the car. We have had zero issues so far but this was out of the blue. Any one had this issue?

· Registered
Kia EV6 Wind
567 Posts
C164286 is "If the ADAS_DRV module receives abnormal signals from IEB during CAN communication, ADAS_DRV module sets DTC C164286 and makes a warning lamp turn on."
C123501 is "If output voltage of master pressure sensor is out of specification, IEBU sets DTC C123501."

IEB is "Integrated Electronic Brake" which distributes braking between hydraulic and regenerative braking. Looks like you're going to the dealer.

· Registered
500 Posts
C164286 this one can be dirty sensors on the bumpers. I got an error while sitting at a red light and it was related to the lane assist and check all around me. I was like, thinking, sure there are cars all around me at this red light. So I cleaned the sensors off and never seen the error again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts