Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst I’ve got a test drive tomorrow in a red GT-Line S I’ve scoured the north east and Yorkshire looking for a blue one to see in the flesh. Everyone I’ve rung has a red one whilst some, such as Leeds, are waiting for their blue one. Each dealer has said there’s only red in the U.K. which, courtesy of this website I know to be incorrect.
Has anyone seen a blue one anywhere?

·
Registered
EV6 GT-line S AWD with heatpump in Yacht Blue on order
44 Posts
Whilst I’ve got a test drive tomorrow in a red GT-Line S I’ve scoured the north east and Yorkshire looking for a blue one to see in the flesh. Everyone I’ve rung has a red one whilst some, such as Leeds, are waiting for their blue one. Each dealer has said there’s only red in the U.K. which, courtesy of this website I know to be incorrect.
This one's at Kia Leicester:-
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Grille

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
89 Posts
I too want to see a yacht blue in the flesh. So I emailed Kia UK asking them where the closest one was to me in South Wales. Their answer was that 'They didn't know, and I should contact dealers and ask them'!!
I replied that I was astounded that they didn't know where their cars were and questioned how they invoiced dealers if they didn't know what cars they had.
They haven't replied.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I too want to see a yacht blue in the flesh. So I emailed Kia UK asking them where the closest one was to me in South Wales. Their answer was that 'They didn't know, and I should contact dealers and ask them'!!
I replied that I was astounded that they didn't know where their cars were and questioned how they invoiced dealers if they didn't know what cars they had.
They haven't replied.
I test drove a Yacht Blue GT Line S RWD at EMG in Cambridge today. They also have a Runway Red GT Line S in the showroom.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bit late to the party but I test drove a Blue RWD Ev6, GT S (I think) in Allingtons KIA in Ashington, Northumberland last week. Don't know if that's easier for someone from Yorkshire or not. They also have a Grey Air in the showroom as well. Very helpful! thankfully, someone was getting a Runway Red delivered the same day. Preferred that so put my deposit down for an Red Air, due Mid December

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bit late to the party but I test drove a Blue RWD Ev6, GT S (I think) in Allingtons KIA in Ashington, Northumberland last week. Don't know if that's easier for someone from Yorkshire or not. They also have a Grey Air in the showroom as well. Very helpful! thankfully, someone was getting a Runway Red delivered the same day. Preferred that so put my deposit down for an Red Air, due Mid December
Doesn't seem to be any correlation with these delivery dates. I ordered yacht blue GTS RWD last week and was told March.....but MAYBE January ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Doesn't seem to be any correlation with these delivery dates. I ordered yacht blue GTS RWD last week and was told March.....but MAYBE January ??
I asked what cars were on the way to the UK already and hadn't been allocated and luckily there was a one in the colour and spec I wanted. As of last Friday, there's I think he said there was 18 cars which aren't allocated to customers which are due into the UK on the 13th Dec. Was under the impression most of them were Air's tho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts