Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you all know its a long story but after nearly 11 months i have finally got my car.

A bog of the excitement has warn off so lets see if driving it will give me back the grin factor.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! You should put how much you like it in your signature now that you have it 馃槄
Signature has been updated prior to your post. (y)

Too Early to say how much i enjoy it.

Registered
Congrats. You can finally stop reading the forum about it and actually live it!
HA!! Exactly.....I have been reading the forum before and since placing my order in early March and most likely will not be seeing my EV 6 until September or October AND it may turn into a 23 model year. A long wait .....but congrats to the OP!!! ......it looks beautiful!!!

Registered
Hooray 馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦 at last... So happy your long wait is over.

The car looks great, nice and shiny, Yacht Blue does suit the EV6 very well, almost as good as Matte Grey ;)

I know exactly what you mean about the excitement wearing off, seems like an eternity of waiting especially with all the false hopes on delivery dates, still that is all in the past for you now.

So when are you going for you first proper drive and play with all the toys?

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hooray 馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦 at last... So happy your long wait is over.

The car looks great, nice and shiny, Yacht Blue does suit the EV6 very well, almost as good as Matte Grey ;)

I know exactly what you mean about the excitement wearing off, seems like an eternity of waiting especially with all the false hopes on delivery dates, still that is all in the past for you now.

So when are you going for you first proper drive and play with all the toys?
Was hoping today but the weather is rubbish.

• Sad
Reactions: Inforce
1 - 20 of 28 Posts