Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had this from a Kia rep...

The EV6 GT Line S RWD are available in November. The EV6 AWD will only be available from March 2022.

Anyone else heard anything along these lines?

·
Registered
EV6 GT-line S AWD with heatpump in Yacht Blue on order
42 Posts
Just had this from a Kia rep...

The EV6 GT Line S RWD are available in November. The EV6 AWD will only be available from March 2022.

Anyone else heard anything along these lines?
AWD GT-Line S ordered in September - Delivery expected March 2022.

John

·
Registered
EV6 GT-line S AWD with heatpump in Yacht Blue on order
42 Posts
That can't be true.
Yes - Pretty sure that's a factory fit option only.

When I placed my order in September, the dealer added the Heat Pump, and the order changed from November 2021 delivery to January 2022 factory build with a March 2022 delivery date.

I think the confusion is from only being able to order the heat pump from a dealer (i.e. you can't add it in the online configurator).

John.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes - Pretty sure that's a factory fit option only.

When I placed my order in September, the dealer added the Heat Pump, and the order changed from November 2021 delivery to January 2022 factory build with a March 2022 delivery date.

I think the confusion is from only being able to order the heat pump from a dealer (i.e. you can't add it in the online configurator).

John.
Yeah. Misread previous post.......sorry.

"The only other build option you can add and which isn’t in the Uk configurator is the heat pump, this can only be added by the dealership manually and I’ve been informed it’s a factory fitted option. The heat pump doesn't show up in the online UK configurator."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts