Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hmmm, as someone who drives by multiple roadkill deer on any given day, the lack of spread on the headlights is somewhat concerning.
US has completely different regulations than EU, and we will not be getting the same internal structure as the EU either. US will have reflector-type LEDs, which are on the lower end 'Air' trim, while this car uses projector lenses. So, there is still hope!

·
Registered
13 Posts
US has completely different regulations than EU, and we will not be getting the same internal structure as the EU either. US will have reflector-type LEDs, which are on the lower end 'Air' trim, while this car uses projector lenses. So, there is still hope!
Oh, that’s good to know! I knew the US wasn’t getting the matrix/dipping effect stuff, but didn’t realize it was more different than that. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hmmm, as someone who drives by multiple roadkill deer on any given day, the lack of spread on the headlights is somewhat concerning.
Whilst the matrix lights aren’t amazing they are also not bad. My night time videos appear to have better spread than that posted. They are certainly better than the quad BladeScan lights on my 2020 Lexus RX.👍

1 - 13 of 13 Posts