Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Car Trunk Motor vehicle Automotive design

Vehicle Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Automotive design

A couple of images showing the official Kia EV6 boot liner & extensions (on the back of the seats).

The kink at the back is from transport and will hopefully disappear after a while.

They are manufactured in Sweden.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Think I want to grab these. Plenty of kid's stuff gets chucked in the boot and much easier to take out and hose down when needed.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think I want to grab these. Plenty of kid's stuff gets chucked in the boot and much easier to take out and hose down when needed.
Best order from your dealer.

I initially ordered online from Kia UK and they gave me a date and time slot to pick up from my nominated dealer. The dealer still hasn’t heard from Kia UK yet.

The dealer ordered them on a Friday and had them in the following Monday…and they were cheaper!

·
Registered
504 Posts
My car was on for a March delivery and may now be put back from what I'm reading. I'll be expecting to not pay for these depending on the dealerships honesty and behaviour :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My car was on for a March delivery and may now be put back from what I'm reading. I'll be expecting to not pay for these depending on the dealerships honesty and behaviour :ROFLMAO:
Good luck! I only thought to ask for mats, which they did provide and they are nice GT Line branded.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,452 Posts
Looks great.

Can I ask if you have the part numbers?

·
Registered
926 Posts
I had chatted about this to my dealer last week and "managed" to get the GT branded instead of EV6 rubber all-weather mats as EV6 ones have a delay? and a rubber/plastic boot liner for free, no boot liner extensions though. Didn't want velour mats and velour trunk mat thingy, they were an option though. Kia also said they could order as they were now on the system. Not sure what will come first, car or mats :). Might ask for EV6 mats actually, and wait.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yep, pretty sure it's just velcro.

Reactions: KiAlex

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti
276 Posts
I started to make my own liner when I got my first SUV (1984 S-10 Blazer) and with the use of marine vinyl and some velcro and a few staples and a staple gun.(to cover the back hatch on my current Edge). Dogs, wet fishing gear, bags of damp mulch, no problems.I do use a drop cloth over it sometimes.
Car Light Motor vehicle Automotive design Trunk
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

·
Registered
504 Posts
And would look better with a dead body in it.

Reactions: Betterman

·
Registered
53 Posts
I do accept your comments - the colour doesn't help and I couldn't find any pictures of the black with black stitching and horizontal striped ones I have also seen on Korean sites - just trying to see if anyone is making/importing tailored ones that fit and protect all the rear including the sides rather than just the floor. I have two large dogs whose claws can make short work of interior plastic, hence a fitted liner would be good. This design also has a lift up panel to align with the floor hatch and flaps to extend over the rear seat hinge point when down. I already own a waterproof light grey full interior liner that would work as a temporary protector (even bridges the gap to the front seats when the seats are folded down).

·
Registered
52 Posts
That last one. actually awful. I do however like the fact that it covers the ugly cheap plastic sides of the boot. We need that lined with felt next time, Kia. Please don't cheap out on these things.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts