Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone looking for a boot kit to better retain shopping bags, etc, I had a set from my old Mercedes E Class estate which I have found fits the EV6 exactly. These kits can be found on the usual auction site occasionally but you may need to buy the clip over bases directly from Mercedes (I have indicated the part number - I think the feet are for a Mercedes GLS model). Make sure you get the earlier set not the later rectangular ones as the latter dont fit the clip on feet to attach to the floor panel.
Audio equipment Rectangle Circuit component Font Electronic component

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface Automotive design

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Composite material Gas Technology Personal protective equipment Metal

Automotive tire Eyewear Vision care Guitar accessory Material property

·
Registered
EV6 GT
32 Posts
For anyone looking for a boot kit to better retain shopping bags, etc, I had a set from my old Mercedes E Class estate which I have found fits the EV6 exactly.
I do suppose I'll miss the rails and nets I have in my current car but I'm not getting anything coming up searching for that product code on eBay. Where else could I find these or what other alternatives are there? Maybe even from Kia? Thanx.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is one set of the fixings on ebay at the moment but expensive (they come up from time to time at various prices) - search for Mercedes 2118990261 (code is on sheet in the picture) or e class or ML fixing kit. The kit is designed to fit rails but like I said, I think I found the clip on feet can be bought separately directly from a Merc dealer. I haven’t seen any Kia or other company alternatives yet but they may well come.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Also confirmed you can use the Audi Avant or other models cargo nets in the EV6. Clips under the false floor or on the back of seats or at sides. Tested it out while I had the EV6 on 2nd test drive. I suppose a lot of older car gear fits. Cost me £40 from Audi, not binning it :). First aid kits and mini fire extinguisher fits in nicely as well of course and shopping bag clips. These merc clips seems great!

·
Registered
EV6 GT
32 Posts
The kit is designed to fit rails but like I said, I think I found the clip on feet can be bought separately directly from a Merc dealer. I haven’t seen any Kia or other company alternatives yet but they may well come.
so just now received my kit ... but still trying to source the clip on feet - the A1666940014 - are they sold as a set of two or do I need to find two? I don't find anything on eBay, any other suggestions?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so just now received my kit ... but still trying to source the clip on feet - the A1666940014 - are they sold as a set of two or do I need to find two? I don't find anything on eBay, any other suggestions?
Personally I walked into a dealer, gave them the reference number and they looked them up on their system and ordered them for me. Not cheap but so far the Kia is the third car they have fitted so don't owe me anything. Otherwise try Mercedes GLE/ML ones when searching for on ebay/etc.

·
Registered
EV6 GT
32 Posts
Personally I walked into a dealer, gave them the reference number and they looked them up on their system and ordered them for me.
So spoke to Mercedes dealer and seems the two A1666940014 feet clamps can't be ordered on their own here... only available as part of the A1668600034 set includes these the clamps. The retail cost is expensive, ca $200...

Anyway for now I can use the organiser set on my current Alfa Stelvio as I have rails that these should be able to attach to.

But if you can get these clamps easily in the UK I'd really appreciate a set of these clamps and please message me on how I can pay you - please let me know.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
\
So spoke to Mercedes dealer and seems the two A1666940014 feet clamps can't be ordered on their own here... only available as part of the A1668600034 set includes these the clamps. The retail cost is expensive, ca $200...

Anyway for now I can use the organiser set on my current Alfa Stelvio as I have rails that these should be able to attach to.

But if you can get these clamps easily in the UK I'd really appreciate a set of these clamps and please message me on how I can pay you - please let me know.
That's a pain. Just spoke to my local dealer who was able to find the set and some of the individual parts but not the floor clamps. Using the number you quote I found a set that sold on ebay for £16 including postage in November (ebay item 185123654575) so they do come up. I would put a saved search on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.