Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
EX+ AWD w/ Tech or GT-Line.
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I discovered that it will feature brown color seats. What do you think of the color?
Updated: I added green exterior color --first time seen.
Car Automotive mirror Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
255 Posts
Looks like the Terracota option in the Ioniq 5. Not bad but need to see it in person since it is a bit lighter than I think it is. We tend to get the stronger coloured ones (say, more orange-y brown or saddle colour like the old Acura TL)

·
Registered
EX+ AWD w/ Tech or GT-Line.
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the Terracota option in the Ioniq 5. Not bad but need to see it in person since it is a bit lighter than I think it is. We tend to get the stronger coloured ones (say, more orange-y brown or saddle colour like the old Acura TL)
Not please that pricing is still not available (US/Canada) along with configurations (even with the First Editions).

·
Registered
255 Posts
Not please that pricing is still not available (US/Canada) along with configurations (even with the First Editions).
Same but I guess there's still half a year before the actual launch. Typically specifications aren't released this early in North America. Sometimes the presser doesn't get released until the day they release the vehicles at the dealerships!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sadly not here in the UK. Only one option, black with a weird white trim on the GT-Line S. The lack of choice is not what I expected of a £51k car.

·
Registered
301 Posts
The same dark grey seats are the UK GT Line and GT Line S cars, That light grey is really nice as well. Probs very easy to stain... brown seats... no thanks, green car, yes thanks :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
The same dark grey seats are the UK GT Line and GT Line S cars, That light grey is really nice as well. Probs very easy to stain... brown seats... no thanks, green car, yes thanks :)
Agreed - the green exterior is great but that shade of brown inside is a bit “Old Man” ish.

·
Super Moderator
441 Posts
Must say not for me, green outside and brown inside.

Not to my liking at all but would be nice to have had more choice of interior and exterior colours in the UK.

I just do not get why they do not offer the same around the word, what difference does it make, the car outside bodywork is the same.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts