Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Looks like the Terracota option in the Ioniq 5. Not bad but need to see it in person since it is a bit lighter than I think it is. We tend to get the stronger coloured ones (say, more orange-y brown or saddle colour like the old Acura TL)

·
Registered
GT-Line.
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the Terracota option in the Ioniq 5. Not bad but need to see it in person since it is a bit lighter than I think it is. We tend to get the stronger coloured ones (say, more orange-y brown or saddle colour like the old Acura TL)
Not please that pricing is still not available (US/Canada) along with configurations (even with the First Editions).

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Not please that pricing is still not available (US/Canada) along with configurations (even with the First Editions).
Same but I guess there's still half a year before the actual launch. Typically specifications aren't released this early in North America. Sometimes the presser doesn't get released until the day they release the vehicles at the dealerships!

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,889 Posts
Must say not for me, green outside and brown inside.

Not to my liking at all but would be nice to have had more choice of interior and exterior colours in the UK.

I just do not get why they do not offer the same around the word, what difference does it make, the car outside bodywork is the same.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.