Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks like the Terracota option in the Ioniq 5. Not bad but need to see it in person since it is a bit lighter than I think it is. We tend to get the stronger coloured ones (say, more orange-y brown or saddle colour like the old Acura TL)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the Terracota option in the Ioniq 5. Not bad but need to see it in person since it is a bit lighter than I think it is. We tend to get the stronger coloured ones (say, more orange-y brown or saddle colour like the old Acura TL)
Not please that pricing is still not available (US/Canada) along with configurations (even with the First Editions).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not please that pricing is still not available (US/Canada) along with configurations (even with the First Editions).
Same but I guess there's still half a year before the actual launch. Typically specifications aren't released this early in North America. Sometimes the presser doesn't get released until the day they release the vehicles at the dealerships!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sadly not here in the UK. Only one option, black with a weird white trim on the GT-Line S. The lack of choice is not what I expected of a £51k car.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I really do like the combo and I don’t like green:rolleyes:

Ah we’ll time to pack our bags and move to S.Korea.

I agree I do wish manufacturers would appreciate we don’t all like black seats

1 - 12 of 12 Posts