Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all buyers in California, if your dealer is participating in this program, make sure the dealers applies your $100 deposit for FE Holders towards your down payment. In terms of the California Clean Fuel Reward this applies for participating dealers and this program provides $750 off of your purchase and it is applied at point of sale. I had to go back to the dealer to get a new contract with this credit applied. Just wanted to let all California buyers know as the participating dealers do not inform you about this program.

California Clean Fuel Reward | EV Rebates and Incentives

·
Registered
Kia EV6 First Edition Matte Grey
33 Posts
For all buyers in California, if your dealer is participating in this program, make sure the dealers applies your $100 deposit for FE Holders towards your down payment. In terms of the California Clean Fuel Reward this applies for participating dealers and this program provides $750 off of your purchase and it is applied at point of sale. I had to go back to the dealer to get a new contract with this credit applied. Just wanted to let all California buyers know as the participating dealers do not inform you about this program.

California Clean Fuel Reward | EV Rebates and Incentives
I had to remind the dealer to apply those. Sales person argued with me initially that they don't do the clean fuel reward.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to remind the dealer to apply those. Sales person argued with me initially that they don't do the clean fuel reward.
If you’re buying from Van Nuys KIA they are participating dealer. I had to call the California Fuel Reward support cause the dealer told me I could apply myself when I knew that wasn’t the case. After I called them, they reached out to the dealer for me and I was able to get a new contract with the clean fuel reward and my reservation deposit added as a down payment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts