Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any inside info on when we might see any Canadian pricing? I mean, preorders are nice and all, but I cant see myself placing something like that without at least a ballpark idea of what the end price will be. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nothing official but you can look at the competition to get an idea. We’re only getting the long range so look at the big battery versions of the competition.

The ID.4 Pro AWD starts at $49,990 with the (same?) 77.4kWh battery and $44,990 for the Pro RWD. The Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD LR starts at $66,645 but it’s a slightly bigger capacity than the EV6 at 88kWh usable. The base Mach-E Select RWD SR starts at $50,495.

Hyundai just dropped their Kona EV price a few thousand so it’s now $43,699 so methinks they’re making space for the Ioniq 5. No word from Kia. They have two vehicles to price - Soul and Niro EV (Soul has a smaller battery option). But I suspect we won’t see it qualify for the rebate - only Ioniq 5. The reason is that the Ioniq 5 will offer a 58kWh option while the EV6 is only offered in 77.4kWh option.

So, after all that, I suspect the EV6 EX will start near $50k, EX Plus at $55k and GT-Line at $57k. There may be packages on top of that that push it beyond $60k

1 - 3 of 3 Posts