Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got approved finance for an EV6 but I saw a post last night that someone had to return it because it wouldn't fit in their parking space. I know all the reviewers say it's a "big car" but that means nothing. I used to drive a Mondeo - is it bigger than that? Are there issues finding parking spaces for it when out on the road? I currently drive a Peugeot 3008. I've tried searching the Kia website, but I cannot find the car size anywhere (probably will now). Width is my concern more than length...

·
Registered
8 Posts
It seems really big when you see it IRL, but you'll get used to it over the time I think, I drive a 2001 Corolla and it feels like a tiny car beside new EV's
The width is about just under 2 meters - 1,88 or 1,9m I think (without mirrors)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've got approved finance for an EV6 but I saw a post last night that someone had to return it because it wouldn't fit in their parking space. I know all the reviewers say it's a "big car" but that means nothing. I used to drive a Mondeo - is it bigger than that? Are there issues finding parking spaces for it when out on the road? I currently drive a Peugeot 3008. I've tried searching the Kia website, but I cannot find the car size anywhere (probably will now). Width is my concern more than length...

·
Registered
EV6 77kWh RWD Steel Grey (05/22)
89 Posts
I used to have a 2001 Mondeo at one point, and that was 5 cm longer than the EV6. The EV6 is 8 cm wider though.

So yeah it's a big car but not by much if you consider it is actually more an SUV than anything else.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sizes: Length: 4680mm. Width: 1880mm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used to have a 2001 Mondeo at one point, and that was 5 cm longer than the EV6. The EV6 is 8 cm wider though.

So yeah it's a big car but not by much if you consider it is actually more an SUV than anything else.
OK, so having researched this a bit more I can add:
Mondeo Titanium X: L 4778, W 2078, H 1500
EV6: L 4695, W 1890, H 1545
E Niro: L 4375, W 1890, H 1545
Peugeot 3008: L 4447, W 2098, H 1620

So actually @Robert I cannot classify the EV6 as a SUV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts