Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got approved finance for an EV6 but I saw a post last night that someone had to return it because it wouldn't fit in their parking space. I know all the reviewers say it's a "big car" but that means nothing. I used to drive a Mondeo - is it bigger than that? Are there issues finding parking spaces for it when out on the road? I currently drive a Peugeot 3008. I've tried searching the Kia website, but I cannot find the car size anywhere (probably will now). Width is my concern more than length...

·
Registered
8 Posts
It seems really big when you see it IRL, but you'll get used to it over the time I think, I drive a 2001 Corolla and it feels like a tiny car beside new EV's
The width is about just under 2 meters - 1,88 or 1,9m I think (without mirrors)

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've got approved finance for an EV6 but I saw a post last night that someone had to return it because it wouldn't fit in their parking space. I know all the reviewers say it's a "big car" but that means nothing. I used to drive a Mondeo - is it bigger than that? Are there issues finding parking spaces for it when out on the road? I currently drive a Peugeot 3008. I've tried searching the Kia website, but I cannot find the car size anywhere (probably will now). Width is my concern more than length...

·
Registered
EV6 77kWh RWD Steel Grey (05/22)
168 Posts
I used to have a 2001 Mondeo at one point, and that was 5 cm longer than the EV6. The EV6 is 8 cm wider though.

So yeah it's a big car but not by much if you consider it is actually more an SUV than anything else.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Sizes: Length: 4680mm. Width: 1880mm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used to have a 2001 Mondeo at one point, and that was 5 cm longer than the EV6. The EV6 is 8 cm wider though.

So yeah it's a big car but not by much if you consider it is actually more an SUV than anything else.
OK, so having researched this a bit more I can add:
Mondeo Titanium X: L 4778, W 2078, H 1500
EV6: L 4695, W 1890, H 1545
E Niro: L 4375, W 1890, H 1545
Peugeot 3008: L 4447, W 2098, H 1620

So actually @Robert I cannot classify the EV6 as a SUV.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check the below dimention for EV6 from Kia.
Vehicles’ Dimensions: Get to Know Length and Width of Cars | Sizedly
(Europe model) EV6 EV6 GT-line EV6 GT
Wheelbase 2,900 mm (114.2 inches) 2,900 mm (114.2 inches) 2,900 mm (114.2 inches)
Length 4,680 mm (184.3 inches) 4,695 mm (184.8 inches) 4,695 mm (184.8 inches)
Width 1,880 mm (74 inches) 1,890 mm (74.4 inches) 1,890 mm (74.4 inches)
Height 1,550 mm (61 inches) 1,550 mm (61 inches) 1,545 mm (60.8 inches)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I needed to find out the parameters of the car I want to purchase. In order for me to find car sizes , I had to find out information about this model on different sites. Of course I can call the dealer and find out all the details, but I don't like the dealer service in my city. Therefore, I used a third-party resource like the Carfax analogue, only the data is provided exactly in size.

·
Registered
Pearl white, ordered March 2022, expected Jan 2023 (probably later)
52 Posts

2250mm with mirrors open, 1896 with mirrors closed, 1880 for body width. Nice picture in that thread on the first page.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts