Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
716 Posts
And my 2014 Corvette. And my 2017 Infiniti Q50. And I test-drove a 2021 Jag F-Pace and it also had the same issue.

And every owner complains about it and no manufacturer ever seems to give us that option.

I'm also bothered by the fact the EV in the "EV" screen appears to be a mixture of an Ioniq 5 and a 1980's Hyundai. WTF?
Human body Rectangle Slope Font Parallel

·
Registered
34 Posts
And my 2014 Corvette. And my 2017 Infiniti Q50. And I test-drove a 2021 Jag F-Pace and it also had the same issue.

And every owner complains about it and no manufacturer ever seems to give us that option.

I'm also bothered by the fact the EV in the "EV" screen appears to be a mixture of an Ioniq 5 and a 1980's Hyundai. WTF?
View attachment 3394
I think this is an image of the Kia Niro and this bothers me more so than the color on the cams.

·
Registered
FE Glacier 1500/1500
90 Posts
I think the white avatar car shows better contrast against the ground, makes it easier to see exactly where the car is in relation to the curb or other obstructions.
I think this is an image of the Kia Niro and this bothers me more so than the color on the cams.
Yeah I think it is the wrong car if I remember correctly. Hopefully they will fix that in the future.

·
Registered
34 Posts

View attachment 3394
I think this is an image of the Kia Niro and this bothers me more so than the color on t
Looks like the car in the instrument cluster is an EV6. View attachment 3417
In the center cluster, yes, but not in the screen that shows battery level. It's clearly a Niro.

·
Registered
30 Posts

View attachment 3394
My bmws I have had (post 2016) always match the color…

1 - 17 of 17 Posts