Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Autogefuhl reviews are always long but contain so much detail and the cars are thoroughly test. I enjoy watching them when I have the time. (Yes there are abridged versions on Autogefuel but I feel like I'm cheating if I watch the shorter versions).

·
Registered
364 Posts
Actually, a lot of people say this EV6 GT Line, but actually, forget to mention it is an S version... I saw this on Autotrader while browsing for EV6 in the past, and also in various YT videos. This car in the review looks to be GT Line S

·
Registered
75 Posts
Actually, a lot of people say this EV6 GT Line, but actually, forget to mention it is an S version... I saw this on Autotrader while browsing for EV6 in the past, and also in various YT videos. This car in the review looks to be GT Line S
Think that is because it doesn't have the sunroof but still has a HUD, which the UK spec 'S' has both.
In some other countries people can put extras on their cars, where we can't.

Reactions: Logicpro8

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If Kia are struggling to meet demand it is strange that the 'standard' packages are different between countries, even within Europe. "Model T Ford any colour you like as long as it's black'😃

·
Registered
32 Posts
there is only 1 thing I disagree with here, and that is the comparison with the Mach-E infotainment. The system in the Mach-E is pretty bad imo. Otherwise, excellent review, as per usual from Autogefühl

·
Registered
141 Posts
The Tesla 'Y' with the same semi-autonomous extras which are standard on the EV 6 'S' is £10k more !

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
If Kia are struggling to meet demand it is strange that the 'standard' packages are different between countries, even within Europe. "Model T Ford any colour you like as long as it's black'😃
Another strange thing is if you can buy the GT Line in other countries and it either comes with these items as standard or you can add them then why can you not do this in all countries.

The only thing I can think off is our cars are right hand drive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts