Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind RWD Yacht Blue
202 Posts
Congrats on the car! The audio warnings not working is often linked to faulty amp. Not sure if that's the case with you, but it's been often logged on here as a recurring issue with the EV6.

·
Registered
152 Posts
This is my first all electric car, and I love it. The last two cars I had were Toyota Prius Primes. The only problem I’ve had with the Kia EV6 is the warning audios not working. This a safety issue and the part has to be ordered from Korea. The service department said this might take around 2 months.
Congratulations @Daughn and welcome to the forum! Aside from the warning audio not working what do you think of the EV6 so far?

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,889 Posts
This is my first all electric car, and I love it. The last two cars I had were Toyota Prius Primes. The only problem I’ve had with the Kia EV6 is the warning audios not working. This a safety issue and the part has to be ordered from Korea. The service department said this might take around 2 months.
Welcome to the forum and sorry top rad your issues, sounds like another Amp failure, there is a thread here with many with the same issue so your not alone with this issue.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It’s here ,it’s here (scree! scree!). Arrived this am and had my first opportunity to drive this evening. Amazing!!! Needs a bath before I can show it in public though. This will make waiting for the GT a lot of fun. Thanks to Audley and the folks at Peak Kia North in Windsor, CO.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,889 Posts
It’s here ,it’s here (scree! scree!). Arrived this am and had my first opportunity to drive this evening. Amazing!!! Needs a bath before I can show it in public though. This will make waiting for the GT a lot of fun. Thanks to Audley and the folks at Peak Kia North in Windsor, CO.
Great news, enjoy and look forward to those photos.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts