Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I find it ironic that your Wind arrived before your FE when it should have been the other way around. The FE's are turning out more and more not to be first so Kia please tell me why exactly it's called the First Edition, why we're being charged a $2600 premium (plus tax) for it and why hundreds of us are still waiting for reserved FE's when people all over the US are driving non FE's. /rant

Sorry to hijack your thread with a rant.

·
Registered
Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD
1,393 Posts
I find it ironic that your Wind arrived before your FE when it should have been the other way around. The FE's are turning out more and more not to be first so Kia please tell me why exactly it's called the First Edition, why we're being charged a $2600 premium (plus tax) for it and why hundreds of us are still waiting for reserved FE's when people all over the US are driving non FE's. /rant

Exactly. I just locked in a GT-Line AWD at MSRP set to arrive on the 5th. Which will be long before the Urban Yellow FE that I’ll be passing on.

@JayinThornton Congrats!!! Have to ask, Thornton Colorado? Which dealer?

I was born and raised in Wheatridge/Arvada. Most my family still there. I’m in Cali now. But my GT-Line is coming from Peak in Windsor!! Kerry is fantastic at Peak!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, Thornton, CO...originally from WI but have been in CO since 1982. Dealer is Fowler Kia in Longmont working with Dumitu Pop...so far they have been great.

Passing on the FE primarily to loose the sunroof. Since my FE wasn't a reservation, I expected it to be at the tail end of the FE deliveries. I agree that a reasonable expectation would be thar the reservation cars would the first deliveries.

·
Registered
2022 Stinger, 2019 Sorento, 2017 Sportage
188 Posts
Exactly. I just locked in a GT-Line AWD at MSRP set to arrive on the 5th. Which will be long before the Urban Yellow FE that I’ll be passing on.

@JayinThornton Congrats!!! Have to ask, Thornton Colorado? Which dealer?

I was born and raised in Wheatridge/Arvada. Most my family still there. I’m in Cali now. But my GT-Line is coming from Peak in Windsor!! Kerry is fantastic at Peak!
Looks like Fowler I25 Kia, with the fence and mountains in the background.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Quick question as I see "FE" everywhere. What does that mean?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Quick question as I see "FE" everywhere. What does that mean?
FE is an abbreviation for First Edition. Last year Kia US announced a limited edition EV6 limited to 1500 units called the First Edition. Reservations for the FEs were opened up June 8th last year on the website ev6firstedition.com and they were all reserved in a day. They just started being delivered to customers the past few weeks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
FE is an abbreviation for First Edition. Last year Kia US announced a limited edition EV6 limited to 1500 units called the First Edition. Reservations for the FEs were opened up June 8th last year on the website ev6firstedition.com and they were all reserved in a day. They just started being delivered to customers the past few weeks.
Got it. Thanks I been trying to wreck my brain guessing lol

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes, Thornton, CO...originally from WI but have been in CO since 1982. Dealer is Fowler Kia in Longmont working with Dumitu Pop...so far they have been great.

Passing on the FE primarily to loose the sunroof. Since my FE wasn't a reservation, I expected it to be at the tail end of the FE deliveries. I agree that a reasonable expectation would be thar the reservation cars would the first deliveries.
Moved from Thornton to New England when work sent me here. Working on moving back. Had an interview and it looks like I made it to the 2nd step. Hoping it goes all the way.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts