Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Anyone know a kia dealer who is not marking up the EV6 in the northeast US?

No point me in getting a tax credit if I have to just give it to the dealer, not in any rush to purchase a vehicle.
Balise Kia in West Springfield Massachusetts they sell all their vehicles at MSRP
give CC Vesce(413-316-1573) a call she’s very nice.
That’s who I have been dealing with
Let Us know how you make out if you call

·
Registered
EV6 GT-Line AWD Yacht Blue
145 Posts
Anyone know a kia dealer who is not marking up the EV6 in the northeast US?

No point me in getting a tax credit if I have to just give it to the dealer, not in any rush to purchase a vehicle.
If you're close to the Philadelphia area:
  • Murray Kia Conshohocken - MSRP, no forced pkgs/acc, $500 non-refundable deposit. Contact Roger O'Kane, [email protected] O: 610-279-3033 C: 610-324-2838. Tell him Dave who bought the Yacht Blue EV6 sent you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gerald Kia at Naperville, IL. I Spoke to the manager directly and he’s selling the cars at sticker price
Hello. I just got mine at Gerald Kia in North Aurora, IL sister lot to Naperville. Marking them up $10k. Guy that ordered didn’t want it due to that so I walked in and leased it. Just FYI.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just talked to finance and Leesee does not get the tax rebate. They gave me $1000 rebate and another for like $400 and some deals on dent and ding and wheel and tire. My bad. Still loving it.

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line First Edition #360
72 Posts
I just talked to finance and Leesee does not get the tax rebate. They gave me $1000 rebate and another for like $400 and some deals on dent and ding and wheel and tire. My bad. Still loving it.
Correct. Technically, whomever the vehicle is titled to is the one that gets the Federal Credit (not rebate, but most people use the word).

On a traditional lease, the MFG is the owner and whose name is on the title. This is why they get the credit. Some dealers take off this cost on the car so it's almost instant as it is not on the residual.

The only "lease" out there that the consumer gets the credit for is the Ford Options Plan. Not a traditional lease as the consumer name is on the title and the consumer gets the credit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Balise Kia in West Springfield Massachusetts they sell all their vehicles at MSRP
give CC Vesce(413-316-1573) a call she’s very nice.
That’s who I have been dealing with
Let Us know how you make out if you call
I concur. She's awesome. Very responsive. I've been inquiring from southern Maine, Newhampshire through Rhode Island and Connecticut. No one has been as straight forward and honest as them. I've been told +$10K, +$20K (same dealer), MSRP but if you don't use our lender it's and additional $1,000. :poop: I'm just going to be patient and work with her.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Miles Brown at LA Fontaine Kia in Dearborn, Michigan has been awesome to work with and is selling at msrp. No games. I believe he has a blue, red, and white GT line currently available. I was able to get mine shipped to me. Sure beats paying the huge mark up that I was always hearing about. I got a yacht blue GT line with white seat Package.

If you buy, tell him Josh sent you.

Ph: (313)996-6226
[email protected] |

·
Registered
64 Posts
Miles Brown at LA Fontaine Kia in Dearborn, Michigan has been awesome to work with and is selling at msrp. No games. I believe he has a blue, red, and white GT line currently available. I was able to get mine shipped to me. Sure beats paying the huge mark up that I was always hearing about. I got a yacht blue GT line with white seat Package.

If you buy, tell him Josh sent you.

Ph: (313)996-6226
[email protected] |
I am looking for a Runway Red or Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD with the suede seat package at MSRP. Out of state buyer, so also looking for a shipping option. I just sent him an e-mail. Thanks for the recommendation! Any expectation on what I would pay for shipping (per mile)? Did you finance through Kia, outside bank, or pay cash (asking as I know this can impact buying out of state)?

·
Registered
EV6 GT-L RWD
243 Posts
I am looking for a Runway Red or Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD with the suede seat package at MSRP. Out of state buyer, so also looking for a shipping option. I just sent him an e-mail. Thanks for the recommendation! Any expectation on what I would pay for shipping (per mile)? Did you finance through Kia, outside bank, or pay cash (asking as I know this can impact buying out of state)?
Shipping quotes I received for shipping from Idaho to southern California ranged from $650-$1800, covered transport was at the top of the range, and uncovered, lower-level was at the bottom.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts