1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf, Volvo V60
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: table removed as it is OODate.
Kept the colors, tho

My apologies if I'm the last one to find this, but KIA has a brochure defining the various specs of the different US trim levels, as well the color swatches. My least favorite aspects of the FE I have on order are the sunroof (cuts headroom), 20" wheels (no point), and the matte gray color (only because of upkeep).

Apparently, on the GT-line AWD the sunroof and 20" tires are part of an add-on package, and it looks like "moonscape" is a close approximation of the matte gray. Happy days!

Product Rectangle Slope Font Parallel

·
Registered
GT-Line.
382 Posts
Hi welcome to the form.

Our leader, MurlinatoR all the way from Iowa suggests to "ignore the brochure" and look at the info below

Hot off the presses are confirmed trim levels for the US EV6! Here are the FIVE trim levels that are going to be offered for the 2022 model. What you'll notice is that the GT is missing because it will be a 2023. I have noted what I'm GUESSING the pricing will come in at for each trim level. In case your color blind, the massive word GUESSING is bright red... (hey...., it's not confirmed yet)

*EX
---RWD $39,500
*EX+
---RWD $45,500
---AWD $48,500 (available Tech Package ?$2,500?)
*GT-Line
---RWD $52,500
---AWD $55,500 (First Edition Package)

UPDATED: 12/10

Another update for you guys on the US spec. Today I've got COLORS!!!! Here's the colors that will be available on 2022 EV6's.

• EX RWD= Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier, & Snow White Pearl (Black Interior)
  • EX+ RWD = Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier White, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, & Steel Gray (Black OR Light Gray)
  • GT-Line RWD = Aurora Black, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, PLUS Yacht Blue & Moonscape (Black or White Leather OR Suede Interior)
  • EX+ AWD = Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier White, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, & Steel Gray (Black OR Light Gray)
  • GT-Line AWD = Aurora Black, Snow White Pearl, Glacier White, Runway Red, PLUS Yacht Blue, Moonscape, & (FE ONLY) Urban Yellow!!! (Black, White, or (FE ONLY) Deep Green Two-Tone Leather OR Suede Interior)

UPDATED: 12/4

·
Registered
87 Posts
The one thing I REALLY hope they keep, however, is the sunroof package... because I may be too tall for it. (I also would prefer the 19s for the ride comfort and pothole resistance)

·
Registered
2 Posts
The one thing I REALLY hope they keep, however, is the sunroof package... because I may be too tall for it. (I also would prefer the 19s for the ride comfort and pothole resistance)
I am 6’4” and there is no car I can’t fit comfortably in, just need to recline the seat back a bit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm 6'7" and I, too, have adapted to a very "relaxed" seating position.. but the complaints on this forum are having me questioning how much I'll have to recline, haha.
I am 194 cm, my son is 203 cm and the seats work just fine for us.
Please be carefull with sunroof option, this reduces headspace!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts