Kia EV6 Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

Registered
Still to this day, 7 months since I got my car, people still hound me about it at EV charge stops about the car, want to know more about it, how I got it and how many miles it does, they are shocked when I show then the 100% charge range of 324 miles (last weekend) Nice pics in Red!
What are you doing hogging the charger past 80%? Sin bin for you! Also how is it even showing 324 in this weather?

Registered
Just trying to get the car you ordered from them is frustrating enough! I will never have another Kia even if they give thrm away as Christmas gifts!
This will be my third Kia but I seriously doubt I will get a fourth. No matter how good the car is, I will never "love" it. Just too much frustration at the tortuous process and lack of communication over the last 13 months (15 by the time it is delivered). Dealers kept in ignorance by Kia 馃挬; Kia UK Customer Service about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. "Kia" and "Customer Service" just do not go together any more.

Registered
KIA EV6 GT 2023
Yes, I absolutely love it (EV6 GT)

it鈥檚 well built, incredibly comfortable, dripping in tech and faster than pretty much anything else out there. I think if also looks really good, sort of ready to pounce!

I put my Porsche 997 in the garage when the KIA arrived and I really won鈥檛 be getting it out until we have some better weather for Sunday morning country drives.

In every other situation the EV6 is better.
My wife is now asking about when the EV4 is coming out!
L
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
I like this car quite a bit, I don't 100% love it. The lack of software updates, especially battery preconditioning is a major disappointment in the winter. The Kia app is okay, but not great. My broken interior 120V outlet is an annoyance, but fixable soon-ish (and hopefully the small clink whenever I tap the brakes at low speed). My local dealership was pretty good to buy from, but their service department kind of sucks which affects my thoughts on the car. The lack of mount points for a roof rack and no 40/20/40 (or ski-pass through) rear seats is another small disappointment. The headlights are also okay, but worse than my last car.

That being said, I'm not negative about the car and really do like it quite a bit. The car drives well and has a good balance of comfort / sport. The summer efficiency is great, and the charging speed (when warm enough) is great. The HVAC system works well, the car is comfortable and seats decently adjustable, the sound system now seems fine, and the tech is overall good. Currently there just aren't enough good EVs out yet for everyone to have the perfect car and this car overall won out even if the competition was better in certain areas for me.
Well said. There aren鈥檛 many EVs to choose from, but in our current market, it鈥檚 definitely near or at the top. Of course, it鈥檚 subjective, whether there are 2 EVs available or 100. Always in the eyes of the beholder. If you LOVE YOUR CAR, then it鈥檚 鈥渢he top pick鈥濃.
I may trade my EV6 in simply because of the poorly executed console. Anything placed in it WILL rattle. It鈥檚 appears to be 鈥渂olted to the frame鈥濃.there should be rubber grommets under it for shock absorption. Instead, there is no room for any vibration/noise that it transfers into the cabin.

Registered
KIA EV6 GT 2023
So far, yes. Had it a week. Nicest car I've owned and it's my first EV. About all I wish it had was wireless carplay. Well, in my case it's an early 2022 demo model so I don't have preconditioning yet, but I'm hopeful Kia will grace us with an update at some point.
you can easily fit it with one of the many available adapters for around 拢80. The one I got works perfectly just like oem. View attachment 11483
Font Rectangle Wood Paper Commemorative plaque

Font Audio equipment Electronic component Electronic instrument Hypodermic needle

Rectangle Font Gas Symbol Fashion accessory

Registered
I may trade my EV6 in simply because of the poorly executed console. Anything placed in it WILL rattle. It鈥檚 appears to be 鈥渂olted to the frame鈥濃.there should be rubber grommets under it for shock absorption. Instead, there is no room for any vibration/noise that it transfers into the cabin.
Is yours an MY22 as one of the changes to the 23 was a rubberised or carpeted covering to reduce vibrations.

If so you might be able to find the part at the dealer?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts