Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple local dealers (in utah) have posted 2023 gt-line cars on their website and I download the sticker to see the features. I'm not seeing ambient lighting listed anymore. I'm pretty sure it was listed before.
I assume this is still part of the gt-line package?
I don't think the wind trim gets this.

I do see an optional Interior Light Kit but I think that is just an add on for the foot wells.

· Registered
EV6 Wind RWD - Gravity Blue/Grey
58 Posts
Furthermore if you go and build the ev6 on kia site, and look at interior, you can see the lighting effects on the side door pocket on the gt line and its removed for wind trim. So im assuming they are just not marketing it but its there.

· Registered
351 Posts
A couple local dealers (in utah) have posted 2023 gt-line cars on their website and I download the sticker to see the features. I'm not seeing ambient lighting listed anymore. I'm pretty sure it was listed before.
I assume this is still part of the gt-line package?
I don't think the wind trim gets this.

I do see an optional Interior Light Kit but I think that is just an add on for the foot wells.
Not sure if it was listed on 2022 window stickers, I don't see on this one

· Registered
2022 EV6 GT-L RWD, 1973 Triumph TR6
518 Posts
Ah that does make sense in the 2022 sticker context because the AWD says it includes the RWD features and it's part of the RWD features. Not the case for the 2023 ones though, interesting!
So does the MY23 RWD sticker have ambient lighting? Or we haven’t seen a MY23 RWD sticker yet? I haven’t looked since I’m extremely happy with my MY22. 😉

· Registered
13 Posts
I got my 2023 sticker for my GT line AWD and it looks like a number of things have been removed or moved to a different locations on sticker. The HUD information for example now resides in the interior, comfort and convenience section. They must have just simplified what they are listing, or moved things around. Strange though.
Font Parallel Terrestrial plant Number Screenshot

· Registered
936 Posts
Interesting--according to the Monroney label my FE had 0% U.S./Canadian parts content.

Also--granted there was a price increase for 2023 EV6 models, but your final MSRP is only $260 less than that of my FE.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts