Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the title really. I have had 2 test drives and have not been able to actually experience it.
I have found cruise control and Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA in Kia-speak) but not speed limiter where it prevents the car going over the speed set, or (ideally) the posted speed limit.
Can anybody who has their car actually confirm if it does exist (and how to set it if possible)?

·
Registered
EV6 GT-line S AWD with heatpump in Yacht Blue on order
42 Posts
As per the title really. I have had 2 test drives and have not been able to actually experience it.
I have found cruise control and Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA in Kia-speak) but not speed limiter where it prevents the car going over the speed set, or (ideally) the posted speed limit.
Can anybody who has their car actually confirm if it does exist (and how to set it if possible)?
This from the manual - I don't have my car yet so can't confirm.

John

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for that, I didn't try the press and hold, so that would be where I went wrong.
Doesn't look like it links to the speed limit and sets it at that, but at least it appears to have a limiter of sorts, so that's a positive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's in settings. You can choose between a warning when the set speed is exceeded or a limiter which keeps the car from exceeding the GPS derived speed limit.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
293 Posts
It's the HDA (highway drive assist). Set your cruise AT the current speed limit. HDA will appear in the dash. It will then adjust the cruise speed WITH the nav speed limit as it changes.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Stinger GT-Line 2.0 T-GDI
2 Posts
Be interesting to see how well that HDA works in reality; my experience from the 2019 Stinger is the road sign camera is pretty good at picking up the correct limit IF it can see the signs (there are several in my area which are hidden by bushes etc!) Then again, Stinger doesn't have HDA and obviously it's 4+ year old tech in mine, so I'm hoping for good things from the EV6.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts