Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
That is correct, thanks for pointing it out. The unit would require a converter plug much like I use with my electric razor when traveling internationally.
Of course it's a moot point if the lower trims won't support the V2L. But it would be a nice surprise if it did 馃憤
I'm still curious on if the Light trim can support. I'm sure if we couldnt, Kia wouldnt have given us V2L options in our settings. I just dont wanna spend 250-450 to find out lol. Gotta find a Wind or higher trim in the wild and see if they will let me check out their V2L.

Registered
If you have a model without V2L, why not just go to a dealership that has a GTL2 on the lot and ask to try the V2L adapter in your car?
Honestly, dealers seems to be more clueless about the EV6 features than people owning or buying the car. I've seen so many post where people were given misinformation from dealers. Even ive recieved wrong information from the dealer i got mines from regarding the steering wheel pedals, remote start, and total mileage each trim configuration has.

I'm waiting on the dealership closer to my house to get some EV6 in stock. Went to them for the Roll-away recall and they were much more knowledgeable on my EV6; considering they not even having any for sale yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts