Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is live now
Yes! Enrollment code from Kia Access app now working in Electrify America app. They require a credit card for possible idle charges not covered by the free credit. One caveat is you need to initiate charge from the app or phone NFC, not on the physical charger screen.
C
Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Parallel Number
Can’t wait to try it out in person!

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 FE Urban Yellow
90 Posts
3 yrs to use or lose. All EV6 get the 1000kw free. However it was offered to first edition reservations an option to get more than 1000kw free.
Still waiting to hear from my sales rep how my FE gift charging credit is affected now that all US EV6 purchasers get the credit. I pinged him again this week (not expecting car before April now). Hoping to get 2000 kWh credit that I can easily use in 3 years, but would settle for the L2 charger (which I would resell).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Still waiting to hear from my sales rep how my FE gift charging credit is affected now that all US EV6 purchasers get the credit. I pinged him again this week (not expecting car before April now). Hoping to get 2000 kWh credit that I can easily use in 3 years, but would settle for the L2 rcharger (which I would resell).
My dealer was like we don’t know shit good luck pal. Hope yours knows more than mine did.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Used it today - got code off kia phone add and then selected Premium when creating EA app account . It then asked me for kia code and VIN. Went to fast charger and it rightly made the free kia plan the default which will remail until I use up the credits. If you set it up in your apple wallet you just use a tap with your phone. Very easy and fast (Harpers Point charging location in suburban Cincinnati). took over 20 m for 80 percent but it was 20 deg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Used it today - got code off kia phone add and then selected Premium when creating EA app account . It then asked me for kia code and VIN. Went to fast charger and it rightly made the free kia plan the default which will remail until I use up the credits. If you set it up in your apple wallet you just use a tap with your phone. Very easy and fast (Harpers Point charging location in suburban Cincinnati). took over 20 m for 80 percent but it was 20 deg
meant kia phone APP

1 - 20 of 51 Posts