Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone else been experiencing billing issues with Electrify America? Despite going through the motions correctly in the app, for the second charge in a row EA has charged my CC instead of counting the charge against my allotted 1k free kWH of charging plan that came with the car. Yesterday I had to call in and open a second ticket with them to have that money refunded to my card and learned that it is a known and ongoing issue with KIA EV6 owners/customers.

Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue Number

· Registered
89 Posts
Yes, have had the same problem with active ticket ongoing with EA and multiple calls but no resolution to this point. Can use chargers but free hours have not worked. Get screen saying EA is unable to verify vehicle. No problem with enrolling my former 2022 GT line but has yet to work for my 2023 GT. Fortunately not road tripping now so has not been a cost to me.

· Registered
2023 EV6 GT Yacht Blue
425 Posts
YES!!! I am seeing it too! Mine also says 2022 which is incorrect.

I JUST got a call yesterday on my case and EA basically told me I was charged because my plan is incorrect for the car and they are not crediting me. They said that now I have to go back to Kia and get them to give me a new promo code that works for a 2023, once thta is done they can help get it working properly.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YES!!! I am seeing it too! Mine also says 2022 which is incorrect.

I JUST got a call yesterday on my case and EA basically told me I was charged because my plan is incorrect for the car and they are not crediting me. They said that now I have to go back to Kia and get them to give me a new promo code that works for a 2023, once thta is done they can help get it working properly.
That’s interesting and news to me. What a shit show.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts