Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
🇨🇦 GT-Line Pkg. 2 (Initial 200)
275 Posts
This user is reporting they’ll have ioniq 5 at Vancouver dealers within a week or so.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Looks like delivery will start in December for the Ioniq 5.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like delivery will start in December for the Ioniq 5.

Yes I’ll be taking delivery of mine in 3 weeks. And cancelling my EV6. I will still keep my fellow Canadians updated on any developments regarding the EV6 though

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
745 Posts
Big congratulations!! I’ve seen in the Facebook group that there’s been delays for the AWD for the EV6.

Curious if the same is the case for the Ioniq AWD?
I got in a late reservation for the Ioniq 5 and my dealer told me Thursday that all long range models were being pushed back, and that as such most reservation holders were seeing their build dates moved back. It wasn't just AWD.

But 🤷‍♂️ - don't know how true it is.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got in a late reservation for the Ioniq 5 and my dealer told me Thursday that all long range models were being pushed back, and that as such most reservation holders were seeing their build dates moved back. It wasn't just AWD.

But 🤷‍♂️ - don't know how true it is.
The dealer document I was shown from my Sales Advisor was that RWD LR is slated for Q1 2022 with the AWD for Q3 2022 ( Take this with a grain of salt as it could just mean any new orders in the recent months)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.