Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
EV6 FE
35 Posts
Aren't you the same dealer charging a markup on someone's FE, even though you never would have received the car without them designating you to receive it? I would highly suggest finding another dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Aren't you the same dealer charging a markup on someone's FE, even though you never would have received the car without them designating you to receive it? I would highly suggest finding another dealer.
Dutch Miller doesn’t even have any First Editions yet, I ordered one knowing that I’m paying over sticker. I was there this morning and they have 2 gt lines that are FWD. not AWD first editions. That dude doesn’t even know who he talked to at the dealership to complain about in the first place.

·
Registered
EV6 FE
35 Posts
I’m sorry if you didn’t get what you wanted. I don’t set the price I help people find cars that they are looking for. Secondly we don’t have first edition EV6’s yet. So if you are providing any information make sure it’s correct.

Thank you,
I apologize if I was misinformed. As a buyer, I get a little excited over dealerships charging a markup, especially when it involves the FE. If you are not charging a markup on the FEs being delivered to your dealership, then I am really sorry. I took what that other person said and ran with it. I should have minded my own business.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dutch Miller doesn’t even have any First Editions yet, I ordered one knowing that I’m paying over sticker. I was there this morning and they have 2 gt lines that are FWD. not AWD first editions. That dude doesn’t even know who he talked to at the dealership to complain about in the first place.
FWD EV6?

Did kia make a special model for them?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Refused my Glacier FE today. Bloomington Kia asking only MSRP. Very good service from Anel, EV6 sales rep for dealership. Unfortunately asking over $950/month for lease and since my wife has 2022 Polestar 2, I decided to keep my 2021 Infiniti QX50 which they wanted to buy back off lease after only 9 months. Really enjoyed driving the FE, hope at some point Kia decides to work out something with the $7500 tax credit like Polestar does.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts