Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! My name is Georgia and I'm the Internet Manager at Arapahoe Kia in Centennial, Colorado. We just received our first allocation of the 2022 Kia EV6s and they're expected to arrive on our lot in 3-4 weeks! Woohoo!

These are all available and ready for you to reserve. Reservations are a $500 non-refundable deposit and I can take it over the phone. I work with tons of out-of-state clients and can't wait to work with you, too! Give me a call at (303) 874-2519 if you have any questions or would like to reserve one of these vehicles. I do have the window stickers sitting in front of me so I can answer any questions you may have about a specific model.

If you do come from out-of-state, I offer a personal airport pickup service so you don't have to worry about additional transportation from the airport to the dealership. I can also ship the vehicle directly to your front doorstep if you prefer not to make the trip to Denver.

EV6 Wind RWD, Glacier with Black Interior, ETA: February 24, $48,940

EV6 Wind RWD, Steel Grey with Black Interior, ETA: February 24, $48,445

EV6 GT-Line RWD, Snow White Pearl with Black Interior, ETA: March 6, $53,225

EV6 GT-Line RWD, Aurora Black with White Interior, ETA: February 24, $53,450

EV6 Wind AWD with Tech Package, Aurora Black with Black Interior, ETA: March 3, $57,340

EV6 Wind AWD with Tech Package, Gravity Blue with Black Interior, ETA: February 24, $56,845

EV6 Wind AWD with Tech Package, Glacier with Black Interior, ETA: February 24, $57,340

EV6 Wind AWD with Tech Package, Glacier with Black Interior, ETA: February 24, $57,340

EV6 GT-Line AWD with Suede Package, Aurora Black with Black Interior, ETA: February 24, $61,250

EV6 GT-Line AWD with Suede Package, Yacht Blue with Black Interior, ETA: March 6, $60,755

EV6 GT-Line AWD with Suede Package, Yacht Blue with Black Interior, ETA: March 6, $60,755

1 - 2 of 2 Posts