Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought an EV6 while waiting on my i4 M50. Order from April was at least one year wait.
I’m on the fence now about keeping the M50 order - the EV6 is just so good. The extra power and handling will be nice, but I’d miss out on better performing ventilated seats and the blind spot monitor in the dash (which I really love). The EV6 remote control (back/forward from the remote) is also spectacular and something I use very often.

I prefer the i4 styling and the iDrive knob controller. Obviously the power and handling are great…but yeah the EV6 might just stick around. We’ll see how my AMP does and if anything else fails in the next year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here’s one big win for the BMW: their customer service is MUCH better than Kia’s. I’d bring my used (CPO) cheap-as-they-sell 328 in to get a light replaced under warranty and they’d give me a loaner to get me on my way even if it might be a quick thing.

I bought the most expensive car Kia sells, get a ride home from a friend, then wait 5 days before they even offer me an update.
Very true

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good points about HUD. The ev6 HUD does have good blind spot info which I wish the i4 had but agree on maps.

I like that I can keep lane keeping on all of the time on the ev6 without having to use full HDA.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for all the great points. You must have driven a 2022. Unfortunately, all the auto steering and 360 view options have been deleted for 2023 builds. Incredibly disappointing. And really a deal breaker for me.
agreed. I’m going with a m50 which lost DAPP and PAP for a bit but just came back. Hopefully it comes back for the e40. I would cancel my order if both were missing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts