Kia EV6 Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
820 Posts
Excellent response! Thank you so very much. When I was 16 years old I had the incredible experience of owning an MGB. It was a wonderful experience driving down the highway and being waved to (and happily returning those waves) from other sports car enthusiasts. You have given me the sense that I am entering another community of car enthusiasts, those lucky enough to acquire an EV6. Thanks again for your generous sharing of your experience.
Ha, I wish more EV6 drivers would wave back. I had a Corvette before this car and every Vette driver always waves to another. I've only had one EV6 wave back so far, but I'll keep trying.

If you're mostly concerned with range, go for 18" wheels with good aero characteristics. Tire size would be 235/60R18.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have valued your posts over time Robby and have been giving it some thought since receiving your response yesterday. We are living in a different world and the community that I experience on this forum reminds of good times in the past. I'm going to try to follow your example and just keep waving. By so doing, we invite a friendly response and, at least, we maintain our own positive and hopeful perspective.

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
820 Posts
I have valued your posts over time Robby and have been giving it some thought since receiving your response yesterday. We are living in a different world and the community that I experience on this forum reminds of good times in the past. I'm going to try to follow your example and just keep waving. By so doing, we invite a friendly response and, at least, we maintain our own positive and hopeful perspective.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts