Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind AWD +Tech pkg
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this early date, any recommendations/reviews as to brands and fitment? Picking up my Wind AWD w/Tech pkg on Wednesday the 16th here in sunny south Florida.

·
Registered
326 Posts
If in Florida, I am sure you have a harbor Freight nearby and know about their tarps in all sizes. You know, the blue ones over the roofs after a hurricane hit? They make an excellent cover until something expensive and more permanent is available.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind AWD +Tech pkg
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found this one that fits fine. Amazon item # B0749LHV42, size "A5 Fit Suv Jeep-Length (182" To 190")". No link; I don't get any compensation for sharing this item #.
Vehicle cover Car Wheel Tire Vehicle

Vehicle cover Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check out sealskincovers.com
I purchased their high end cover.
Decent quality. Long warranty, made in USA.
Sweet, thanks for that. am thinking about the supreme. is that what you got? how does it fit? My car is parked outdoor in the mountainous surrounding and lots of tree debris/sap/bird shite gets windy. I used the old cover for now and it got blown away all the time.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Has anyone gotten a good outdoor waterproof cover that is well fitted?
For the best fit, I suggest a Noah cover. Pricey but great protection. Here in Colorado where the sun destroys every fabric, I use a Noah cover on a '94 Benz and then add a much cheaper cover that can be replaced on top. I also suggest not going "waterproof" without breathability. A little trapped moisture underneath is never a good thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts