Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the cargo cover for the EV6 even available? If so where can you get one? I see it listed on the EV6 accessory list, but I don't see anywhere you can actually order one. It's a must have for me. Anyone? Anyone???

·
Registered
2022 EV6 Wind AWD Extended
86 Posts
Is the cargo cover for the EV6 even available? If so where can you get one? I see it listed on the EV6 accessory list, but I don't see anywhere you can actually order one. It's a must have for me. Anyone? Anyone???
I found a Kia dealer selling EV6 accessories on ebay with prices about 80% of regular dealers. I just received my cargo mat and cover today and they're perfect. I have a homelink mirror on the way so I'll have garage door openers. That was $268 but was a $350 dealer option when I bought the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found a Kia dealer selling EV6 accessories on ebay with prices about 80% of regular dealers. I just received my cargo mat and cover today and they're perfect. I have a homelink mirror on the way so I'll have garage door openers. That was $268 but was a $350 dealer option when I bought the car.
I also ordered a cargo cover from EBAY. It came from Connecticut and fits and works great! I searched 2022 Kia EV6 cargo cover and it came up. I paid $150.00.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts