Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
In Europe it comes with two cables:
1) Charging cable for chargin on public places and Quick charging
2) A charging cable that connects to electric socket and you can charge maximum of 3Kw

The latter would take 77Kwh battery full charge would then take 26hours...
For calculation for daily drive take 20-25Kwh per 100 kilometers (Miles?!?) and do the math

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 FE - Glacier White
62 Posts
Only in the USA for the First Edition customers... we don't get this in Europe. In the USA FE customers get a wall charger as a free gift for waiting.
The gift read for reserving the limited (1,500 units) and unique First Edition model in US. Had three gifts to choose from… Apple Watch, Charge credits or a Wall Charger. Seems most chose wall charger.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I for one would of definitely preferred a home EVSE instead of the Ionity package.

The nearest Ionity is 50 miles away from me, and I very much doubt that I will pass by any of the 20 ish there seem to be in the UK.

Would of even taken the Apple watch as at least I could of flogged it on fleabay. :)

The online ordering, doesn't even show mats as an option, so I wonder how you meant to buy them. I have seen third party ones from Vehicle Mats UK for sale now and also EV6 Armrest organiser on Amazon, think there are also screen protectors for the speedo and infotainment screens as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I for one would of definitely preferred a home EVSE instead of the Ionity package.

The nearest Ionity is 50 miles away from me, and I very much doubt that I will pass by any of the 20 ish there seem to be in the UK.

I agree with you here in the western USA. Ionity stations are primarily in the big cities in the West at this point, of almost no value to me. Would rather have had Electrify America, Chargepoint, or something that is available outside of large cites.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts