Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received the following email from Kia today regarding my first Edition order in US:

EV6 First Edition reservation update.
Hi Jack,
Congratulations again on reserving the EV6 First Edition! We wanted to let you know that starting Nov 23rd, 2021, your selected dealer will be your go-to contact regarding your reservation preferences. If necessary, cancellations can still be completed by logging into your EV6 First Edition account. Below is your reservation information:​
Reservation Summary:​
Reservation #: KMA00015598​
Payment Amount: $100​
Color: Steel Gray Matte Exterior, Black/ Black Vegan Leather Interior​
Preferred Gift1: Home Charger​
Dealership: Crain KIA of Fort Smith-8200 Us 71 Fort Smith AR​

You can reach out to your selected dealer for all things related to your reservation.​
Vehicle shipping is expected to begin with deliveries to dealerships between February and May 2022. If for any reason something in your situation changes, remember that your reservation deposit can be fully refunded.​

·
Registered
179 Posts
Received the following email from Kia today regarding my first Edition order in US:

EV6 First Edition reservation update.
Hi Jack,
Congratulations again on reserving the EV6 First Edition! We wanted to let you know that starting Nov 23rd, 2021, your selected dealer will be your go-to contact regarding your reservation preferences. If necessary, cancellations can still be completed by logging into your EV6 First Edition account. Below is your reservation information:​
Reservation Summary:​
Reservation #: KMA00015598​
Payment Amount: $100​
Color: Steel Gray Matte Exterior, Black/ Black Vegan Leather Interior​
Preferred Gift1: Home Charger​
Dealership: Crain KIA of Fort Smith-8200 Us 71 Fort Smith AR​

You can reach out to your selected dealer for all things related to your reservation.​
Vehicle shipping is expected to begin with deliveries to dealerships between February and May 2022. If for any reason something in your situation changes, remember that your reservation deposit can be fully refunded.​
Vehicle shipping is expected to begin with deliveries to dealerships between February and May 2022 = Feb, March, April, and May which is kind of vague.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm still waiting!
Me too.

The good news is that we bought a 2021 Hyundai Kona Night edition, just to drive around as an extra car until the EV6 arrives. I looked on KBB and Auto trader and used they're going for $28,000 (trade in) to $30-$32k private sale! That's crazy!

I got a great deal on mine new six months ago for $21,500. It's like brand new with only 2500 miles on it.
There's my $6000 over msrp that Kia wants. Maybe I'll trade it in there :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Me too.

The good news is that we bought a 2021 Hyundai Kona Night edition, just to drive around as an extra car until the EV6 arrives. I looked on KBB and Auto trader and used they're going for $28,000 (trade in) to $30-$32k private sale! That's crazy!

I got a great deal on mine new six months ago for $21,500. It's like brand new with only 2500 miles on it.
There's my $6000 over msrp that Kia wants. Maybe I'll trade it in there :)
You won’t get that on trade. Best to sell outright to private party or even carmax. I got $2k more from carmax than anyone else would give me, which was $4k more than I paid for the car a year prior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts